bellakay

Recruit
Please beware of this individual who goes by Charles Robinson aka Samuel Dodson cryptorecoveryexperts via gmail and bitcoinretrievalgenius via gmail and 9736029881 or 9175638226. I was provided screenshots of Blockchain Council credentials and client convos and successful recovered bitcoin transactions. All this, to prove he is something he is not. Charles is real good at what he does and that is lying. I ended up spending more money to recover said funds that never materialized. I met every demand to put up more money for ever changing scenarios with developer tools and fake escrow site: bitrecoverfunds.com. When I called him out on his BS, he went as far as threatening me since he knows where I live. Please learn from my expensive mistake. I know you may be feeling vulnerable but there are those out there who will only take advantage of that. All the while saying, "I would never scam anyone out of their hard earned money." "I respect women." "I have compassion for others..." And that is exactly what Charles Robinson, or Samuel Dodson, does.

Bitrecoverfunds is also associated with cybergod40@gmail.com.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 6
Please beware of this individual who goes by Charles Robinson aka Samuel Dodson cryptorecoveryexperts via gmail and bitcoinretrievalgenius via gmail and 9736029881 or 9175638226. I was provided screenshots of Blockchain Council credentials and client convos and successful recovered bitcoin transactions. All this, to prove he is something he is not. Charles is real good at what he does and that is lying. I ended up spending more money to recover said funds that never materialized. I met every demand to put up more money for ever changing scenarios with developer tools and fake escrow site: bitrecoverfunds.com. When I called him out on his BS, he went as far as threatening me since he knows where I live. Please learn from my expensive mistake. I know you may be feeling vulnerable but there are those out there who will only take advantage of that. All the while saying, "I would never scam anyone out of their hard earned money." "I respect women." "I have compassion for others..." And that is exactly what Charles Robinson, or Samuel Dodson, does.

Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the warning

Back