Beware of Enterra Forex Star EA

In two weeks of up and down news, watching your EA trade from your server it was producing steady profit - never in loss for any reason. But now that's it is running from my server huge losses because of very bad news you say?

Very well, let us see how your EA trades for the rest of this new week. I am highly skeptical but have no choice since I am stuck with it with no refund allowance from you.

OK, I am going to try to keep an open mind as difficult as this will be. Where do I find other satisfied Enterra users? Why don't you invite them to come to ForexPeaceArmy.com to post how happy they are with your EA?

I cannot help but notice how conveniently you skipped over my challenge that you allow ForexPeaceArmy.com run a donation copy from their server. This way we can settle once and for all there was no hidden manipulation involved.

Dear Peter.
We have reviewed the situation you have.
We suppose the problem is you were trading EURGBP and GBPCHF in days when there were some important news for GBP and it came down sharply. The EA is just a machine and each trader needs to manage it according to some essential changes in the financial market. Please take it into account in your further autotrading with any system as well. One more reason we can see in the fact the demo results often vary from live. Demos often have better quotations, no slippage etc.

Feel free to consult another Enterra Forex Star EA users to know their experience.
Hope you won't have such problems further.
Wish you good trade.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments Peter.
The news play very important role in forex quotations and we are working on this problem now also to gather the news that can be involved and notify our customers to pay attention in time. Also be advised we still do not recommend trading GBP until the end of the story.
Also feel free to read more here - Enterra Inc. - Expert Advisors Support.
We really hope you can have much more successfull trade further. But Market is Market. Noone can forsee anything and everyone have losses.

As for another customers fwo can share their experience of using Enterra Forex Star EA. We offer everyone to submit their reviews and raitings but we can't impose them doing this. Some of them are faimous and serious traders and they do not want to disclose themselves. As for us we would be happy to see the real discussion amoung the EA users here or somewhere else. We shall think of how to arrange this.

As for the demo. We have launched the test of our EA on FPA on Alpary although this Broker doesn't suite the EA and we do not use it at all. But we do not provide any demo according to our licensing policy. I can say this is the only EA we offer for testing and nothing but Enterra Forex Star EA 3.1. trades on all of the testing accounts. We know the results can differ essentially from demo and live on some Brokers.

Feel free to read more here - Why my testing result is good for demo but not so good for live? - Expert Advisors Support.

We wish you good trade.

Last edited:
Back