1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware of 'forexmike' Independent reviews

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Ian McArthur, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ian McArthur

Ian McArthur Recruit

Joined:
    Jun 15, 2008
    Messages:
    Likes Received:
    I would like to inform you and your users of what I would call 'misleading testing' by a guy called Mike Saunders. I wouldn't say exactly that he's a scamer but his conclusions are quite misleading in the way of him 'independently testing' various software and courses.
    Upon looking for 'independent' reviews on google (along with FPA's fantastic service) a sponsored link named 'forexmike.com' states 'Learn The Truth About.........'
    You request an 'independent review' by submitting your email. I wanted additional reviews on Ivy Bot as most google reviews seemed to be conducted by 're-sellers' and therefore not particularly unbiased.
    I got my review and it seemed ok but at the bottom, there was a link to purchase Ivy Bot. There was no hiding the fact that as a favour of his testing and unbiased opinion, 'Mike' would earn a little commission if bought through him. Very reasonable I thought, as I enjoyed the review.
    Next on my list was the brilliant (and directly purchased) Forex Rebellion. All excellent reviews on FPA but hey, 'forexmike' had tested this too. I tried a request but was told 'email already registered' so I used another.
    When I got the report, I was disappointed and also quite angry. What I got was the Ivy Bot review with a few personalized tweaks and absolutely identical initial losses and initial gains (after certain suggested adjustments).
    This guy just seems to be editing a standard letter to suit whatever it is you've requested, without apparently doing any real testing whatsoever and is probably making good money as an 'affiliate.'
    I would not trust this guy's opinions and would certainly not purchase through him.
    A lesson learned, just stick to good old FPA!

2. ermer magbanua

ermer magbanua Private, 1st Class

Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    Likes Received:
    Thanks for your post. that will help others to be more choosy and not be scammed by this kind of modos openradi. Hope more memebers will lead this thread