1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware of Fraudulent FX Company "etxcapital.com"

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ohatone, Jul 23, 2017.

1. ohatone

ohatone Recruit

My name is Anthony and my user name on this forum is ohatone.
    My Alpari UK fx trade account was moved to etxcapital.com when Alpari UK closed down. I was trading with the new company when suddenly they started making demands for me to update my account. I updated my account as they requested but they sent me another e-mail saying that my update was not enough. They requested for two different ID cards and two different proof of address. I sent one ID card and one proof of address to them but they said I must provide two each. I told them that I was no longer interested in doing business with them and applied for withdrawal of my account balance with them. They requested for the account statement of the bank account I was withdrawing the money to and I provided it. The requested for the BIC/SWIFT code of my bank account and I sent it to them. They refused to process my withdrawal request but instead blocked my account. The suspended my account in August last year and started monthly inactivity charge of $25 on my account in February this year. Between February and July, they have taken a total of $150 from my account which they blocked me from operating for not providing double ID cards and double proof of address.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.