Beware of Fxsignalsacademy - Only thing he can do is help blow your account

CK Yong

Recruit
He added me on instagram and I was impressed with his "results", so I decided to subscribe to his signal group to check out his performance. Signals were doing good, with more wins than losses and his stories shown him flipping account and providing "account management services". So I decided to contact him and ask him about it.

The deal is as follow: I fund a trade account with any broker I want, and provide him with the access credentials. He then trades and manages the lot size on my behalf with the promise of a 50/50 profit split.

Results:
Initial results were promising, as he made almost $500 in just 2 days, he then closes all trades and ask me to send him half the profit. From there on, it was just downhill. Trade goes against him but instead of closing the trades he stubbornly opened more high lot trades while in the meantime trades other pairs. He made another $760 trading other pairs, but the account was $600 in drawdown. He then request that I send him another half of the profits he made (*while half the account is still in drawdown), and I sent it anyway as I trusted him to continue managing the account. The following week after that, trade continues to go against him and eventually he blows the account till its left with only $19 now.

I contacted him and all he can say is "market wild going crazy up and down" and then sends me a screenshot of an account in drawdown and -$6.7K for the day. At this point, I told him he should at least refund me the money sent to him, as our initial agreement was to share profits, and now account is blown. He doesn't even lose anything this way. Instead, he blocks me out on telegram and when I replied to his story on Instagram, he blocked me there as well.

Beware of his so called "skills and experience". Right before blocking me, I saw he made a new offer to flip accounts for others, with minimum $500 deposit saying he wants to help others pay for xmas, bills and etc. The other services I know he's offering is a VIP signals group and a trade copier.

Don't get fooled by this guy, he's nothing but an irresponsible scam artist. BTW, during the account management period I will frequently see him posting about accounts under his management with good profits (while my account wins less and has additional trades that puts me in drawdowns). Extremely dishonest and sketchy.

Below are links to his website and social media apps:
Instagram: fxsignalsacademy (10.6K followers & 100 posts as of this post)
Telegram: @FXCEO

He added me on instagram and I was impressed with his "results", so I decided to subscribe to his signal group to check out his performance. Signals were doing good, with more wins than losses and his stories shown him flipping account and providing "account management services". So I decided to contact him and ask him about it.

The deal is as follow: I fund a trade account with any broker I want, and provide him with the access credentials. He then trades and manages the lot size on my behalf with the promise of a 50/50 profit split.

Results:
Initial results were promising, as he made almost $500 in just 2 days, he then closes all trades and ask me to send him half the profit. From there on, it was just downhill. Trade goes against him but instead of closing the trades he stubbornly opened more high lot trades while in the meantime trades other pairs. He made another $760 trading other pairs, but the account was $600 in drawdown. He then request that I send him another half of the profits he made (*while half the account is still in drawdown), and I sent it anyway as I trusted him to continue managing the account. The following week after that, trade continues to go against him and eventually he blows the account till its left with only $19 now.

I contacted him and all he can say is "market wild going crazy up and down" and then sends me a screenshot of an account in drawdown and -$6.7K for the day. At this point, I told him he should at least refund me the money sent to him, as our initial agreement was to share profits, and now account is blown. He doesn't even lose anything this way. Instead, he blocks me out on telegram and when I replied to his story on Instagram, he blocked me there as well.

Beware of his so called "skills and experience". Right before blocking me, I saw he made a new offer to flip accounts for others, with minimum $500 deposit saying he wants to help others pay for xmas, bills and etc. The other services I know he's offering is a VIP signals group and a trade copier.

Don't get fooled by this guy, he's nothing but an irresponsible scam artist. BTW, during the account management period I will frequently see him posting about accounts under his management with good profits (while my account wins less and has additional trades that puts me in drawdowns). Extremely dishonest and sketchy.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18249/fxsignalsacademy-forex-signals
and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Results:

Hello there. I’m sorry to tell you this but you are another victim that got scammed by a person impersonating me.
My original Instagram is @riskyricky
And my telegram is @rickytheinvestor

I don’t do any account management. Only training.

I have been doing the beet I can to report these accounts but they just keep popping up. I’m sorry for your losses. :/

Back