Beware of GlobalFXM !

maduet

Corporal
A word of warning to anyone intending to use this broker: Stay well away from them !
This is none other than 10Brokers.com (read the FPA reviews and scam alerts here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/search?q=10Brokers
10Brokers obviously noticed that all the negative reviews weren't doing their reputation any good, so they decided to change their name and start afresh: with the money they had stolen from their clients ! This is NOT the way to wipe the slate clean and make a fresh start again.
A very dubious GlobalFXM representative by the name of "Jane" tried to rope me in, and in the course of our discussions told me more lies than you can imagine. She claimed not to have anything to do with 10Brokers, yet she knows everyone there, has access to my account and knows in detail all my experiences with 10Brokers !
10Brokers owes money to a lot of clients - this won't be any different with GlobalFXM (the same rotten wine just in a new bottle).
Stay well clear of these scammers !

What can I say I’m £2240 out of pocket from 10brokers, they are not only holding on to my money it is in fact now missing from my trading account with them, there is £209 still in the account but I can’t even get that returned, they ignore all calls and emails, seems that have now changed the company name, I had a lady called Jane call me to HELP me get my money returned, I realise now she just wanted to know all about me and tried her hardest to get me to invest with her, telling lie after lie, I don’t know how they sleep, investers beware.

A word of warning to anyone intending to use this broker: Stay well away from them !
This is none other than 10Brokers.com (read the FPA reviews and scam alerts here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/search?q=10Brokers
10Brokers obviously noticed that all the negative reviews weren't doing their reputation any good, so they decided to change their name and start afresh: with the money they had stolen from their clients ! This is NOT the way to wipe the slate clean and make a fresh start again.
A very dubious GlobalFXM representative by the name of "Jane" tried to rope me in, and in the course of our discussions told me more lies than you can imagine. She claimed not to have anything to do with 10Brokers, yet she knows everyone there, has access to my account and knows in detail all my experiences with 10Brokers !
10Brokers owes money to a lot of clients - this won't be any different with GlobalFXM (the same rotten wine just in a new bottle).
Stay well clear of these scammers !

It is very sad to know that people will do such things to get money. I've had a very bad experience with 10 brokers where they basically lied to me from the start and pushed me to put even $30 000 after I told them I am happy with only $500 a month extra. I heard someone talking about starting a forex company the other day as well, and it is actually astonishing to know that they want to start it, but haven't even traded with forex before... Don't just assume that if people say something or if it looks good, it is true. That is basically what I learned from this whole ordeal. I lost $ 3000 with 10brokers.com in October 2017. They have phoned me multiple times again after I complained to them, posted a negative review and asked them to stay out of my life. I guess they will try and milk the forex cow until it is empty, trying to disguise themselves with other names and numbers.

investors beware, 10brokers are now trading as globalfxm, they claim to have no connection with 10brokers but seem to know an awful lot about me and my trades with 10brokers, when I told Jane from globalfxm what happened to me with 10brokers and how I could not get my money returned she assured me that glablfxm would never treat the clients that way, she then went on to tell me a pack of lies about not having anything to do with 10brokers but kept tripping herself up, GLOBALFXM is just another word for 10brokers, have nothing to do with either of these companies

Back