BEWARE OF IQ OPTION CPA, AFFILIATE PROGRAMME AND TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

brownemmanuel

Recruit
Please never you recommend/refer anybody to IQ OPTION.
I started CPA with them, I met the said requirements including sub-affiliate, to my utmost surprise, I logged in this morning to see my cpa dashboard, I found out that my account have been blocked. Their excuse is that they dictated fraudulent activity in my account.
How could they do this to me, after every marketing I did for them.
PLEASE DO NOT REFER ANYBODY TO THEM, THEY ARE PURE SCAMMERSS.

Yeah, it doesn't look cool.
In fact, these situations always upset me because even though we have a lot of information, we are still not protected from fraud and other problems.
I'm sorry, I hope your next attempt is more successful. The important thing is that you're not disappointed in trading.

I started CPA with them, I met the said requirements including sub-affiliate, to my utmost surprise, I logged in this morning to see my cpa dashboard, I found out that my account have been blocked. Their excuse is that they dictated fraudulent activity in my account.
Cheers for the heads up. not seen them but will keep a look out, thanks

I can't believe IQ Options are still in business, they're awful.

Useless people and their customer support is nothing to write home about.
Yeah, one of my friends actually documented chart modification on their Live accounts vs Demo.
It's so hard to lose on their demo accounts, but as soon as you open positions that are larger than your norm on your live account, the chart moves erratically.
It's crazy.

Consider opening positions on higher time frames. Slippages impact is far more noticeable on lower time frames than the higher time frames regardless if its due to rapid price movement or potential tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back