Beware Of LocalChanger Named Abdul Razak and Muiz Abdullah

Hello and As-Salaam-Alaikum,

i actually trade with Navitas Markets and are a very good genuine broker. Never had issues.
In this case the local agent is wrong. I have heard he has a bad name in indonesia. He is not the one to determine which client trades balance etc as he is not the company's risk manager but a local depositor. In this case the local agent (Abdul Razak) is wrong and potentially a scammer.

Hello and As-Salaam-Alaikum,

i actually trade with Navitas Markets and are a very good genuine broker. Never had issues.
In this case the local agent is wrong. I have heard he has a bad name in indonesia. He is not the one to determine which client trades balance etc as he is not the company's risk manager but a local depositor. In this case the local agent (Abdul Razak) is wrong and potentially a scammer.
abdullah muiz is the one
yes but the broker accepting scammer, thats their risk to protect the client, their responsibilities why they are facilitate trader with that? they need to accept good local changer,not scammer one
they have agreement right? navitas and local changer

navitas markets is a good broker. i opened an account and traded. good order execution. i used their direct methods of deposit and withdrawal (local banks). i have no issues at all.

Back