Beware of MCIInvestments !

maduet

Corporal
A word of caution to all. This company phones victims of previous scams and offers to help them. They take out a loan (10 - 50k) with the bank, using their own funds, trade on it themselves and then offer you to take over the loan if you want to. No up-front fees, no obligations. Sounds great, you see the trades being taken, your account growing (my 10k account grew over 13% within a couple of days) and after a while they phone you again to ask whether you want to take over the loan or not. In other words, send them 10k and of course keep the profits.

The trouble is, when you ask them for some document as proof of this loan, they say No, that's not possible (bank confidentiality etc.) You also have no proof that this isn't simply a binary options account simulation. They say on their home page that they're registered with St Vincent and the Grenadines, but the regulating body Svgfsa confirmed in their e-mail to me that "A search of our register did not reveal any entity with the name MCInvestments".
So all I can say is, when Laurence Hertz or someone else from mciinvestments.com phones you, run away as fast you possibly can !

A word of caution to all. This company phones victims of previous scams and offers to help them. They take out a loan (10 - 50k) with the bank, using their own funds, trade on it themselves and then offer you to take over the loan if you want to. No up-front fees, no obligations. Sounds great, you see the trades being taken, your account growing (my 10k account grew over 13% within a couple of days) and after a while they phone you again to ask whether you want to take over the loan or not. In other words, send them 10k and of course keep the profits.

The trouble is, when you ask them for some document as proof of this loan, they say No, that's not possible (bank confidentiality etc.) You also have no proof that this isn't simply a binary options account simulation. They say on their home page that they're registered with St Vincent and the Grenadines, but the regulating body Svgfsa confirmed in their e-mail to me that "A search of our register did not reveal any entity with the name MCInvestments".
So all I can say is, when Laurence Hertz or someone else from mciinvestments.com phones you, run away as fast you possibly can !
www.mciinvest.com, Is this correct website?

Here's what Laurence Hertz wrote me once I had found out what they're up to:

Dear Mr Nicholson

I am sorry to hear that you do not believe that your account and the profits that were generated in it, through hard work i may add, are not real.

As for the information you requested, you are correct about the fact that we do have the documentation in regards to the loan, yet i will not be forwarding it to you, i had made a request in the matter yet these are classified internal documents and i am not allowed to hand them over to clients due to the additional information they contain beside the loan amount ( interest rates, payment methods for MCI and other internal information).

If you do not believe the profit you made is real, click on my account and my trades and review all the trades in the account, compare them to the market and you will see hard cold proof, black on white that we know how to make profit in the financial market, and once that is established than what reason would a company that obviously knows how to trade is going to have for not actually trading in the market.

I apologies for not being able to accommodate your irregular request but we have rules in here that i cannot brake.

We have not started working together and at the beginning as i told you, you are not bound to cover the loan at the end of the program if you do not want to continue.

To conclude, pending the fact you do want to continue you will not be taking over the loan but covering for it yourself and become the owner of the funds in the account including the profit, and from there we continue to recover your money.

If you dont want to continue simply tell me so and i will close the account, there are a lot of people out there that require our help and enough work to be done.

Also, if you fill that you have been harmed in any way, fill free to contact what ever entities you see fit, and our costumer support as well, you can contact them at:
support@mciinvestments.com
Wishing you all the best,

Here's what Laurence Hertz wrote me once I had found out what they're up to:

Dear Mr Nicholson

I am sorry to hear that you do not believe that your account and the profits that were generated in it, through hard work i may add, are not real.

As for the information you requested, you are correct about the fact that we do have the documentation in regards to the loan, yet i will not be forwarding it to you, i had made a request in the matter yet these are classified internal documents and i am not allowed to hand them over to clients due to the additional information they contain beside the loan amount ( interest rates, payment methods for MCI and other internal information).

If you do not believe the profit you made is real, click on my account and my trades and review all the trades in the account, compare them to the market and you will see hard cold proof, black on white that we know how to make profit in the financial market, and once that is established than what reason would a company that obviously knows how to trade is going to have for not actually trading in the market.

I apologies for not being able to accommodate your irregular request but we have rules in here that i cannot brake.

We have not started working together and at the beginning as i told you, you are not bound to cover the loan at the end of the program if you do not want to continue.

To conclude, pending the fact you do want to continue you will not be taking over the loan but covering for it yourself and become the owner of the funds in the account including the profit, and from there we continue to recover your money.

If you dont want to continue simply tell me so and i will close the account, there are a lot of people out there that require our help and enough work to be done.

Also, if you fill that you have been harmed in any way, fill free to contact what ever entities you see fit, and our costumer support as well, you can contact them at:
support@mciinvestments.com
Wishing you all the best,
Did you send him to reply?

Did you send him to reply?
Yes - this was my reply:

Dear Mr Hertz,

Thank you for your reply. You're expecting a bit much, don't you think ? Hoping I'll transfer you 10k for a loan of which I have absolutely no proof - neither a copy of a contract with the bank, nor any other confirmation at all from the bank. Furthermore, there is also absolutely no way of telling whether the short-term trades placed on my account are genuine. Nor whether the account itself is genuine or simply a simulation. So how can I send you 10k without even knowing you or your company (which isn't even registered at Saint Vincent as you maintain on your website) ?

Send me the necessary proof and all will be fine.

Regards,

Martin (been scammed so often like this in the past, but never by a fellow South African...)

Back