beware of obcworldteam.com

stopscammer

Recruit
beware of obcworldteam.com

They started as a pamm manager called OBC Worldwide 200 under hotforex broker and begin selling the services via social media and forums.

After few weeks (Dec 2015) they blow the account and tell the investor that it is a technical error and wants to start a recovery program for the investors.

Next they start xm and hotforex individual accounts to offer managed services.
but they only keep opening negative trades and result in very high drawdown and blame it on the China market and USA Fed.

Do not be cheated by their 2016 results myfxbook.com/members/obcworld
the accounts are showing high equity due to the xm 50% deposit join bonus.
If you see their hotforex myfxbook.com/members/obcworld/obc-individual-hf1500/1467859 result is on 50% equity left. their strategy only play with people equity and exit the customers after the account blown.

Attachments

• 2016-04-18 19_19_06-Forex Brokers - Hotforex - Homepage.jpg
    2016-04-18 19_19_06-Forex Brokers - Hotforex - Homepage.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Email them a link to this thread. Ask them to come and explain the problem.

seems like they have another website at obcworld.biz
if they are serious...
why they have so many websites?
obcworld.biz
obcmanagedforex.com
obcworldteam.com
i have many friends that lost 99.9%
you have been warned...
obcworld.biz-obcmanagedforex.com-obcworldteam.com-scam.jpg

obcworld.biz/meet-our-advisory-team
OBC-CEO-ThomasGraf.jpgobc-advisory-team.jpg
while clients trades loose money ... they make money from broker commission...

Another 2 proven blown accounts from obc (hotforex 99.9% gone and xm 150% gone)
even 50% equity bonus from xm cannot work
see it live here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/OBCTurbo2014
attached screenshot below as proof
and now they have new website at obcworld.com

Attachments

• obc-broker-hotforex-blown-on-3-may-2016.jpg
    obc-broker-hotforex-blown-on-3-may-2016.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • obc-broker-xm.com-blown-on-31-mar-2016.jpg
    obc-broker-xm.com-blown-on-31-mar-2016.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Keep gathering the data. It will make it simpler for people looking for information about this group if you can put all their blown accounts and name changes into one long thread.

Below you will see the kind of irresponsible support you will receive.
After your account is blown, they create a new skype chat.

[21-April-16 01:05:05 AM] Thomas Graf: OBC Statement You may wondering why it was and is still so quit the last days and weeks. The reason is simple that we are working on the situation we face right now. 1. is the market how have no direction and is reaction on news. For this are the software not on in the original setup because the amount of fail signals was increasing. There is no need to ask the Member you know as well send e-mails about activity in your account. We not trade for traffic please understand as well we rather go slow and secure the accounts on the status we have right now. Also OBC is facing the challenge that some member abuse the system in case of own trading what effect the account changing still passwords and last but not least left OBC without paying. This situation bring us to the point that the system OBC offers with the trust of pay the commission on success to OBC that OBc as well can pay referrals will be changed. We are working on this change now for 2 weeks because it make now sense to work without benefit and take all the risks as well pay this setup. So please stay tuned for further updates soon

[23-April-16 01:35:35 AM] Thomas Graf: OBC Statement To refresh all member how are part of this Chatroom. This room is for updates and personal account situations are not allowed to discuss here doesn't matter if positive or negative because each of the accounts have based on Entry date Account size different situations and will confuse other Members.

[03-May-16 12:48:48 AM] Thomas Graf: OBC Statement As everybody know today was closed a lot of account by margin call from the broker what have as the result that account was wiped out. After review from some of them with different sizes we come to the result that our software is not more able to handle the spikes how are taking place with up and downs on the market. The software as she open a positions block work in the 1 und 5 min timeframe where it is with the market situation right now impossible to deal with. In case of not loosing more accounts we advice to withdraw the existing funds from your account or if you feel that your account can survive contact us personal and discuss your account setup so we will advice you. It is sad to come to this conclusion on the other hand it is the only way to react the right way to the market situation right now. we feel bad about this and for everybody included ourselves how put time money and believe in this project. The bottom line is smaller accounts make no sense on market situations right now with a automated system we offer. we would be pleased if this is not starting now a endless discussion because we need to be focused to clean the situation we have right now the best way
[03-May-16 12:52:33 AM] David Wightman: Thomas, who should I contact? Is it you directly?
[03-May-16 1:08:04 AM] grant.smith.111: Thomas am I safe just to withdraw what money is left to mywallet in my Hot forex account. If my account goes - from now on I take it my money will be safe ??
[03-May-16 1:10:23 AM] Thomas Graf: if there is a specific question to your account not if you consider to withdraw anyway only in the way to move on then contact me private in skype and we will check and advice
[03-May-16 1:10:47 AM] John Licata: Thomas this is very bad news. I need to contact you asap to discuss what action to take regarding my account. Please confirm best time to Skype call you directly.
[03-May-16 2:33:55 AM] Thomas Graf: OBC Statement Please member if you have questions to your personal account it make no sense to contact Celestino. I know he deliver a outstanding support only with a answer on your questions he will be tide up. Celestino is a Member like you how take his role and support OBC as much he can now he is limited and he as well get the infos from me and my team so please respect this and don't crash him with questions he cant answer
[03-May-16 2:34:59 AM] ‮▶✪◀onitseleC▶✪◀: Thank you Thomas
[03-May-16 2:35:20 AM] Emile Pieters: Thanks Thomas
[03-May-16 2:51:11 AM] David Wightman: Thomas, I have sent you a contact request as I would like advice on the best way to go forward. Thanks in advance.
[03-May-16 2:52:03 AM] Pete Wellburn: I have done the same as David, Thomas, and would appreciate advice on what to do.
[03-May-16 6:03:13 AM] gary.barlow37:
Hi Thomas me and one of my Family have blown accounts and the other 2 of my family accounts have not moved in over a month Iv contacted Elaine but still waiting on an answer from your self to move forward with the 2 accounts and what going to happen with the 2 blown accounts as we have worked with in your guide lines on everything, Would like to no your views on the way forward for my family, Regards Gary
[03-May-16 4:00:10 PM] Karen Creasey added janwolfendentidball
[03-May-16 4:14:22 PM] Karen Creasey added alex.hickman91
[03-May-16 4:53:59 PM] Halina Dzisiewska: Thomas, I would like to close my account and withdraw money. Please advise the best way to do this, so as not to cause trouble for other people accounts.
[03-May-16 4:56:55 PM] jegneg2: Oh dear, it’s all gone terribly wrong!! My micro account wiped out $1900 to $13!! This was supposed to be a recovery account (a PAMM OBC 200 with a loss of $1800). When things go wrong people look to the leaders (The ones at the top, the very top!) for help and advice.....where are they? Removing people from the group because they have asked or raise uncomfortable questions only generates distrust and doubt. Phew, I’m glad I don’t have a down line to explain to!!!!! THOMAS/LEADERS!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET ONLINE AND HELP. IF THE SYSTEM IS DEAD THEN AT LEAST SAY SO! Remember we are meant to be “Honest and Open”
[03-May-16 4:58:10 PM] Elaine Downs: It is still night time in Costa Rica at the moment.
[03-May-16 4:59:35 PM] jegneg2: And, what about the UK/Euro leaders! Are you one Elaine?
[03-May-16 5:02:28 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: James whats up
[03-May-16 5:03:09 PM] jegneg2: Micro account gone as per my post Dino!
[03-May-16 5:03:31 PM] Karen Creasey: Dino, can you advise Halina please? is it safe for her to withdraw from XM without affecting other accounts please?
[03-May-16 5:04:41 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: @Halina just take your possible equity out and all trades are closed
[03-May-16 5:05:03 PM] Karen Creasey: thanks Dino
[03-May-16 5:05:19 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: @James did i get you right so 13Dollar left
[03-May-16 5:05:41 PM] jegneg2: Yes Dino....$13 left!
[03-May-16 5:05:52 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: ok that 13 Dollar can be withdrawn than
[03-May-16 5:05:55 PM] Elaine Downs: The problem is XM won't let you withdraw without closing all trades first. How do people do that Dino??
[03-May-16 5:06:06 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: oh xm
[03-May-16 5:06:08 PM] Jaime Hill: My $10,000 account has been wiped out….. Open trades eating my equity which I pointed out weeks ago!!!!!!!!
[03-May-16 5:06:54 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Please understand i can try to help but i have NO INSIGHTS in your Accounts only Thomas have
[03-May-16 5:07:08 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: i can look only into my account
[03-May-16 5:07:33 PM] Mike Cox: Somewhere in the chatter above we were promised information to be published last Friday 29 Apr on what steps would be taken to rectify the Equity losses that many suffered early in the year. So what happened to that info? I saw nothing!
[03-May-16 5:07:42 PM] Karen Creasey: Halina, we will have to wait for Thomas to come online but he is 7 hours behind us
[03-May-16 5:08:00 PM] Elaine Downs: Thomas's last words to me last night were:
"By xm there is a rule to close first for this I ask that members go in touch with us so we can close based on advice and then they can withdraw."
[03-May-16 5:08:16 PM] jegneg2: Thank you Dino, I know you are limited with what information you have. This is one for the boss! Are we dead in the water or what?
[03-May-16 5:08:19 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: IF U HAVE XM ACCOUNT GET IN TOUCH WITH THOMAS IF U PLAN TO WITHDRAWL YOUR EQUITY BECAUSE TRADES MUST BE CLOSED BEFORE
[03-May-16 5:08:50 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: I would not say that we are dead - NO
[03-May-16 5:09:23 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: NO we are not dead Thomas will do later a statement please !!!
[03-May-16 5:09:40 PM] Noel Murtagh: I just had another wipeout $10000 and his partner looks as if she's going also
[03-May-16 5:11:34 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Without any news yesterday EUR/USD from at 3pm my time went from 1.14650 to 1.16 that was huge and it blasted many account
[03-May-16 5:12:32 PM] Noel Murtagh: So all just take it on the chin b and walkway yeah this is unbelievable to say the least
[03-May-16 5:13:31 PM] John Licata: In exactly the same position with my $10,000 account! Been trying to contact Thomas for over a week ask him to explain what was happening to my account. No movement for 2 months , floatingP/L at -10,800 and equity below 20%.
In all fairness Dino did respond but it's the main man I want to speak with.
[03-May-16 5:14:08 PM] Noel Murtagh: Disgraceful that's it in a nutshell

Fra:
Willian Serafim
[03-May-16 5:15:02 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Please we can't discuss here personal situations because everybody has other account size and u cant compare it. Thomas will answer all the personal messages u send him in time. as we have over 800 clients and all wanna talk to him it is very hard right now to answer all in very close time

But we are here we are not hiding - because there is nothing to hide it is Forex there are good days and bad days and yesterday it was a BAD ASS DAY
[03-May-16 5:15:41 PM] Karen Creasey: FRIDAY WAS THE BAD DAY!!!
[03-May-16 5:17:10 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Yes
[03-May-16 5:17:19 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Friday too
[03-May-16 5:18:01 PM] Karen Creasey: Yesterday was just closing the huge volume of opened trades from Friday
[03-May-16 5:18:12 PM] Noel Murtagh: Why can't Thomas pass on a little responsibility and trust someone else to answer some of these VERY SERIOUS ISSUES
[03-May-16 5:18:26 PM] Jaime Hill: DINO are you crazy we can’t discuss, people have lost thousands of pounds, we don’t get answer in plain English, updates don’t make sense I’ve lost in total 11,000 it’s the system not the market!!!
[03-May-16 5:20:55 PM] Jaime Hill: open trades should have been closed down positive or negative would have stopped eating away at the equity
[03-May-16 5:21:12 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: I am not Crazy Miss HILL - Get in touch with THomas
[03-May-16 5:21:34 PM] Jaime Hill: I’ve done that none stop no answers
[03-May-16 5:23:08 PM] James Noon:
I'm sure Jamie doesn't mean to offend you Dino! People are upset and desperately need answers....fast!
[03-May-16 5:23:20 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: I hope so
[03-May-16 5:24:15 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Many accounts are effected
[03-May-16 5:24:20 PM] Jaime Hill: we need to be able to communicate
[03-May-16 5:24:31 PM] Jaime Hill: and help each other
[03-May-16 5:24:38 PM] Varun Dewan: so have all open trades been closed off now at a huge loss on HF and the system has been paused now so not more trading happening?
[03-May-16 5:24:47 PM] James Noon: Agreed Jamie!
[03-May-16 5:25:42 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: i know that mine either

@Miss Hill i agree totally lets see when thomas comes up what his statement is and yes there should be a way to communciate fast one by one
[03-May-16 5:26:00 PM] Karen Creasey: No I don’t think so Varun, but a lot of accounts have wiped out as not enough equity to keep them going
[03-May-16 5:26:42 PM] Karen Creasey added Paul Scoplin
[03-May-16 5:28:59 PM] Emile Pieters: Just a thought, if Thomas is the only one who can advise people what to do with their individual accounts, and close out trades on XM accounts (as it seems the case to be) I guess it's going to take a very long time to get around to everyones account. By the time he gets around the later ones it might be too late for many people.
[03-May-16 5:29:50 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: in the next 2 hrs he should be up and advise people what to do
[03-May-16 5:42:56 PM] Jaime Hill: I asked Thomas yesterday he replied - for you it make no sense to withdraw because you will be only get out now 1500…. Now I have nothing, ZERO!! That made a lot of sense ah
[03-May-16 6:09:31 PM | Removed 9:04:34 PM] Ryszard Potaczala: This message has been removed.
[03-May-16 8:55:29 PM | Removed 9:07:01 PM] Emile Pieters: This message has been removed.
[04-May-16 1:21:16 AM] Thomas Graf: OBC Statement now I read some comments here and on top I got a voice message where somebody treat me. this is crossing the lines ladies and Gentlemen. we communicate and of course Members from Europe cant expect that we are online 24 hours. we advised yesterday based on the market situation that members can withdraw instead we let members run till the account are total death. I explained in uk and Ireland on the livemeeting that we not trade news because the timeframe is if he starts a orderblock 1/ 5 / 15 min so if they are spikes up and down without any news like it happen the last weeks as well yesterday then the software cant react based on the timeframe. So this of course effect more the smaller then the bigger accounts. On the other hand we as well read a lot to confirm the setup from our software and if not even most of the analysts have a clear picture how have more sources then we have then is the only way to stop it for the setup we provide as we did. Attached you see a analyze from 2 hours from a Bank of Goldman Sachs Member how yesterday and in the forcast for this week was optimistic for 1.1750 now he prognosis like other down to 1.04 in less then 24 hours. This will be not a excuse only show how instable on short term the market is right now
[04-May-16 1:38:17 AM] david.tiffin: Thomas, as you know my account went to zero a few weeks back and "we" don't know why as all the other accounts on the micro farm were fine. At presentations the smaller account is promoted. After a bad experience trading it feels that you are blaming it on smaller accounts not being able to handle the volatility and if you had a bigger account that would be better. I have also noticed that some bigger accounts too have been zeroed. If the software cannot handle the quick changes in the market as you point out above then perhaps a fresh start and approach needs to happen. I also noticed on my account that my drawdown was set at 73% which was incredibly risky, why was that?
[04-May-16 1:48:57 AM] Thomas Graf: i not balme it on any accounts and i will not start a discussion here
[04-May-16 2:18:20 AM] Thomas Graf: we open a update group on skype and members from here will be transferred so don't be wonder if the members here disaper the will be added on the other group.

Attachments

• 2016-05-13 11_14_00-OBC ▶ENGLISH◀ ELITE MEMBERS.jpg
    2016-05-13 11_14_00-OBC ▶ENGLISH◀ ELITE MEMBERS.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2016-05-13 11_12_46-OBC ▶ENGLISH◀ ELITE MEMBERS.jpg
    2016-05-13 11_12_46-OBC ▶ENGLISH◀ ELITE MEMBERS.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
The only way someone else should have access to and share a percentage of the account's profits are either via PAMM or else by you signing an LPOA. In that case the broker pays the person/company trading your account. A "we trade and trust you to pay us" is against the TOS of nearly all brokers.

No pamm in the current situation... just let the OBC trade on individual accounts... which leads to the "everyone has different trades and performance and cannot compare" situation

Back