Beware of optionstarsglobal.com

noelgrant

Recruit
4 weeks ago I opened an account with $250.00 Cdn and despite battling a large spread differential I brought my account up to $783.40 at which time I put in a withdrawal for $750.00 they said 5-7 Business days. On the 8th day I contacted them and they said they would get back to me. Finally yesterday Feb17 an account manager David LaFoy called me and asked why I wanted a withdrawal. I told him I wanted to see if it would be given and that I had a larger amount to invest when it came in and also that right now I could use the money. He said he would send me $100.00 and I said not good enough. He then said he would see if he could get me into a guaranteed trade but none available. He then said if I withdrew the withdrawal he would give me 3 trades that would win in about 15 minutes. Like an idiot I fell for this. He put 3 put trades of 250.00 each on eur/jpy which lost. checking investing.com later this curancy pair was going up not down so this was exactly on purpose. I would like to know if anyone has gone after these low life thieving pricks on a fraud bassis as this is exactly what this was. like to hear.

Thanks Grant

IrwanI

Sergeant Major
There you go,another scam broker..but you agree with them to take the 3 trade and that is the problem,you can open thread/case regarding your withdraw refuse by your broker if you not allowed them to take the trade.
see my attachment,info about Optionstarsglobal and their IP address,you can do a lot of thing from the IP if you good in CMD :)

Attachments

• Optionstar.png
    Optionstar.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IP Optionstar.png
    IP Optionstar.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 0

Pharaoh

Colonel
Go ahead and send them the link to this thread and ask them to join the discussion.

sophieworld

Recruit
There you go,another scam broker..but you agree with them to take the 3 trade and that is the problem,you can open thread/case regarding your withdraw refuse by your broker if you not allowed them to take the trade.
see my attachment,info about Optionstarsglobal and their IP address,you can do a lot of thing from the IP if you good in CMD :)
can you educate me on CMD and what are the things that can be done to force this merchant to return our money ?