Beware of optionstarsglobal.com

noelgrant

Recruit
4 weeks ago I opened an account with $250.00 Cdn and despite battling a large spread differential I brought my account up to $783.40 at which time I put in a withdrawal for $750.00 they said 5-7 Business days. On the 8th day I contacted them and they said they would get back to me. Finally yesterday Feb17 an account manager David LaFoy called me and asked why I wanted a withdrawal. I told him I wanted to see if it would be given and that I had a larger amount to invest when it came in and also that right now I could use the money. He said he would send me $100.00 and I said not good enough. He then said he would see if he could get me into a guaranteed trade but none available. He then said if I withdrew the withdrawal he would give me 3 trades that would win in about 15 minutes. Like an idiot I fell for this. He put 3 put trades of 250.00 each on eur/jpy which lost. checking investing.com later this curancy pair was going up not down so this was exactly on purpose. I would like to know if anyone has gone after these low life thieving pricks on a fraud bassis as this is exactly what this was. like to hear.

Thanks Grant

There you go,another scam broker..but you agree with them to take the 3 trade and that is the problem,you can open thread/case regarding your withdraw refuse by your broker if you not allowed them to take the trade.
see my attachment,info about Optionstarsglobal and their IP address,you can do a lot of thing from the IP if you good in CMD :)

Attachments

• Optionstar.png
    Optionstar.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IP Optionstar.png
    IP Optionstar.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Go ahead and send them the link to this thread and ask them to join the discussion.

There you go,another scam broker..but you agree with them to take the 3 trade and that is the problem,you can open thread/case regarding your withdraw refuse by your broker if you not allowed them to take the trade.
see my attachment,info about Optionstarsglobal and their IP address,you can do a lot of thing from the IP if you good in CMD :)
can you educate me on CMD and what are the things that can be done to force this merchant to return our money ?

Back