Beware RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT

Kekeke2000

Recruit
Recently got to know someone from macau in wechat, after knowing her for awhile she start giving tip on xauusd. Was not very interested coz I never invest in forex or gold or bitcoin before. She told me to download MT4 under Reset investment management aka https://www.reset-invest.com/ to play demo and try.

The tip was very good. So I decided to invest. So she try to intro me her broker from wechat ID - qiangaiting21. I had invested 2800 USD. Everything went smooth in the investment and make a profit of 10k USD.

I told the broker in wechat that I wanted to withdraw 3000 USD. He told me to transfer 3% of my withdrawal money which is 90USD bank tax in order to withdraw. This is the 1st time I invest in this so I not very sure about the rule of withdrawal. So I transfer 90USD to them. After transfer the money, the broker told me that I can't withdraw coz my investment turnover had not meet their requirements of 50k usd turnover. From this I start to suspect is like a scam but still hoping is not..

So I continue to follow her tip and invest. But now I was really careful to listen what she say. And yes, she start asking me to play bitcoin. The 1st bitcoin investment loss 5k usd. Lucky I did set a loss limit, if not I would have loss all the money that night. And I realise something is wrong coz they was like controling the chart, etc when other platform is at 9000, their platform is at 8500 for minutes and will jump back to 9000. From there I not trusting her tip anymore and invest my own.

Surprisingly after week of investment on xauusd. My profit now is 59k usd. And had meet the requirements of 50k usd turnover. So I request to withdraw 3k usd again coz there is a 3% of bank tax, if I withdraw more I need to pay more also. Intend to withdraw this 3k USD and after got the money and use this money to withdraw more.

After request the 3k USD withdrawal. The broker only reply me after 5 days and say will proceed my withdrawal. Said I will receive my money in 3 working days. So I waited, but the money is not transfer yet and when I ask the broker, he did not reply for week until I say I wanted to report police. Then he finally reply. Saying bla bla bla reason.

I told the broker I wanted to withdraw all the money inside 59k usd and I told him to transfer me 50k will do, the rest 9k treat as tax. He say will proceed my request again. And they close my account in MT4.

Now the broker told me I need to transfer 12% tax of 59k usd in order to withdraw this money. And even show me a edited bank receipt and say my money is holding inside the bank now. I went down to the bank and check, the staff told me is not official receipt.

Anyone can enlight me about this? I am The 1st time investing, maybe I did not know the rule of withdraw but I did check and no other company would need to pay 12% tax at all.

Most important I found some scam related to them also.

report scam here
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Recently got to know someone from macau in wechat, after knowing her for awhile she start giving tip on xauusd. Was not very interested coz I never invest in forex or gold or bitcoin before. She told me to download MT4 under Reset investment management aka https://www.reset-invest.com/ to play demo and try.

The tip was very good. So I decided to invest. So she try to intro me her broker from wechat ID - qiangaiting21. I had invested 2800 USD. Everything went smooth in the investment and make a profit of 10k USD.

I told the broker in wechat that I wanted to withdraw 3000 USD. He told me to transfer 3% of my withdrawal money which is 90USD bank tax in order to withdraw. This is the 1st time I invest in this so I not very sure about the rule of withdrawal. So I transfer 90USD to them. After transfer the money, the broker told me that I can't withdraw coz my investment turnover had not meet their requirements of 50k usd turnover. From this I start to suspect is like a scam but still hoping is not..

So I continue to follow her tip and invest. But now I was really careful to listen what she say. And yes, she start asking me to play bitcoin. The 1st bitcoin investment loss 5k usd. Lucky I did set a loss limit, if not I would have loss all the money that night. And I realise something is wrong coz they was like controling the chart, etc when other platform is at 9000, their platform is at 8500 for minutes and will jump back to 9000. From there I not trusting her tip anymore and invest my own.

Surprisingly after week of investment on xauusd. My profit now is 59k usd. And had meet the requirements of 50k usd turnover. So I request to withdraw 3k usd again coz there is a 3% of bank tax, if I withdraw more I need to pay more also. Intend to withdraw this 3k USD and after got the money and use this money to withdraw more.

After request the 3k USD withdrawal. The broker only reply me after 5 days and say will proceed my withdrawal. Said I will receive my money in 3 working days. So I waited, but the money is not transfer yet and when I ask the broker, he did not reply for week until I say I wanted to report police. Then he finally reply. Saying bla bla bla reason.

I told the broker I wanted to withdraw all the money inside 59k usd and I told him to transfer me 50k will do, the rest 9k treat as tax. He say will proceed my request again. And they close my account in MT4.

Now the broker told me I need to transfer 12% tax of 59k usd in order to withdraw this money. And even show me a edited bank receipt and say my money is holding inside the bank now. I went down to the bank and check, the staff told me is not official receipt.

Anyone can enlight me about this? I am The 1st time investing, maybe I did not know the rule of withdraw but I did check and no other company would need to pay 12% tax at all.

Most important I found some scam related to them also.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17737/www.reset-invest.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17737/www.reset-invest.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
OK thank i will try

Hi, I have been referred to this company as well by a friend who has been trading for quite some time with them. I've been trying to find some more detailed info about this company and couldn't find as much reviews as I want to. They claim to have these "teachers" who will guide you on your trades. Can you tell some more of your experience? On their site they claim to have deposit transactions through online channels but an account manager told me that the company currently only has wire transfers.

Hi, I have been referred to this company as well by a friend who has been trading for quite some time with them. I've been trying to find some more detailed info about this company and couldn't find as much reviews as I want to. They claim to have these "teachers" who will guide you on your trades. Can you tell some more of your experience? On their site they claim to have deposit transactions through online channels but an account manager told me that the company currently only has wire transfers.
Don't ever deposit money to them.. You will never withdraw money. Your so call friend is it real life friend or online friend? I got 59k usd with them and can't withdraw because they want me to transfer them 12% OF 59KUSD and close my account. Which company will ask u tranfer 12% tax to withdrawal? Some more their MT4 is control by them, if they want make u lose, u will never win.

Back