BForex can't keep their story straight, but decided they can keep this trader's money

Buongiono
Io ho versato 500 dollari e ho guadagnato parecchio..
è dal 15/11/2010 che cerco di ritirare i soldi ma loro si negano e non rispondono alle mie mail...
ho inviato tutta la documentazione ma loro nulla...
come posso fare per fare un reclamo tramite voi...
sono dei truffatori.
Saluti
:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

english translation

Buongiono
Io ho versato 500 dollari e ho guadagnato parecchio..
è dal 15/11/2010 che cerco di ritirare i soldi ma loro si negano e non rispondono alle mie mail...
ho inviato tutta la documentazione ma loro nulla...
come posso fare per fare un reclamo tramite voi...
sono dei truffatori.
Saluti

[courtesy of Google Translate:
Buongiono
I paid $ 500 and I gained a lot ..
I'm looking for is from 15/11/2010 to withdraw the money but they refuse and do not respond to my mail ...
I sent all the documentation but they all ...
how can I make a claim through you ...
are crooks.
Greetings]

i was trade with bforex from may to jul 2011
its realy scam scam scam scam
they steal 50% of my money
and they said the rest money is fees for your bank!!!!!
my account manager names : mahir khalel and he is the big bos of those Thieves group
second things they said you can withdrawal the bonus but of course you cannt

Wonder why Bforex is still in business and why nobody can close them down they are still advertising getting innocent people to fall for their scams. I just wrote them today asking them to allay my fears about their practices having fallen for so many scams in the past and I know they will try to reassure me but having read comments in this forum I do not intend to fall into their traps and also I would want to know the best and honest forex companies that trade with people from everywhere in the world.

Sadly, scammers like this reply on people who focus so tightly on promises of profits that they don't take even 10 seconds to run a quick online search for the broker.

The good news is that the farther the word spreads, the fewer potential victims will not be aware of how bad the company is.

i hope they will solve it for you so they can solve my problem with this company too BForex,they also stool 20.000$from my account with them.

scalping is in the trade duration wise, even though the 20 pips trade is also included in the scalping wise too,it is in short times trades within minutes to couple of hours too,but not more than a day time.

Back