BForex can't keep their story straight, but decided they can keep this trader's money

What is Bforex good for ....

... if you are not allowed to scalp or news trade or whatever? In short, for what reason would you have a trading account with this company if you are not allowed to trade? Kind of funny!

Thanks for pointing these thieves out.

... if you are not allowed to scalp or news trade or whatever? In short, for what reason would you have a trading account with this company if you are not allowed to trade? Kind of funny!

Thanks for pointing these thieves out.

It is widely quoted 90% of forex traders lose money. Unfortunately many brokers take adavntage of this fact. If you do happen to make a profit and have the audacity to withdraw your money, they you investigate your syle of trading, if you haven't been scaping or news trading they will then say system errors occurred, you was misquoted, after the recalculation you did not make any profits. It is a sad fact that this is the type of world we live in.

However, there are a few honest brokers. Check the reviews on FPA.

i also got scammed by mercaforex/bforex, made a deposit, lose some money and wanted to withdraw my money, since 1 month i've been waiting and always the same "money should be there this week" how can i do? if someone from bforex can contact me....rifearmo@hotmail.com or i'll need to make a complaint, my account is not frozen i still can trade..

Lucky you

FYI. due to the new Dodd-Frank law and ensuing regs issued by the CFTC, Go Markets cannot take US folks as clients. They are closing my account as os 10/18. Too bad, they are a good broker, I hate to leave them. Don't you just love nanny (meddling) government?

I was with Go Markets for well over a year - I thought they were ok in the beginning but then I started noticing at various times - spreads were increasing by well over 100 pips (mainly during news but also at random other times).

Their guy there (Chris I think his name is) Talk about arrogant (I spoke to him a couple of times about the spread increases) - he has also been busted for posting fake reviews on various forums it would seem.

Don't get me wrong - I had a lot of good things to say about this broker in the past - Im sorry to say, I don't share the same opinion of them any longer.

Their order processing was slow and sluggish (and I am local to them) - Their followup on complaints is pathetic.

The only person there I thought had some good character, was their accounts lady - Ruth. She seemed like a nice person to me - but the rest of them, I wouldn't even spit on.

Good luck if you want to trade with them - but I have found much more professional brokers than them.

GoMarkets are simply amatures in my books.

:err:

Thanks for warning

Thanks for warning, I will tell anyone I know to leave this broker and put them on dangerous blacklist.

:mad: :shocked: :eek:oh: :confused: :unhappy:
Please Please Please Help meeeeeeeeeeeeee
I dont know how to describe my feeling but they start to said the lies to me that they r unable to withdraw my money I start as a demo account with this bforex for lies trading and then they ask me to deposit something and first I deposit 200, then they told me that they will give me a bounce and stuff like that if I deposit more, then I did and I put 4000$ us in my account then they ask me to sign an agreement but I said no because the agreement was so mysterious and not clear so I refused to do that is there any possible thing I could do ?

I have not signed any agreement but I have deposit 4000$ is it possible that it still there is a chance to withdraw my money please help me please

Hi I need your Help

:mad:

Bforex want me to sign a contract with them but I didnt accept please how can I get my money baaaaaack

Buongiono
Io ho versato 500 dollari e ho guadagnato parecchio..
è dal 15/11/2010 che cerco di ritirare i soldi ma loro si negano e non rispondono alle mie mail...
ho inviato tutta la documentazione ma loro nulla...
come posso fare per fare un reclamo tramite voi...
sono dei truffatori.
Saluti

Back