1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bforex cheaters

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by praveen, Apr 19, 2016.

1. praveen

praveen Recruit

Dear bforex i have opened an account in bforex after repeatedly receiving calls from your executives.. they promised me to train me trading. But after i deposited 200 usd they stopped calling me. Now when i want my money back they are asking me 100 types of proofs and documents and not returning my money..... why upeople do this why u cheat people

kavitha likes this.
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

How and when did you deposit?

3. praveen

praveen Recruit

Sir i have deposited last month on 28 by debit card mode. They have asked me to do so.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Debit cards are harder for chargebacks than credit cards, but I've seen some indications that it's not always impossible.

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what is going on. Ask if a chargeback is an option.

Next time, check the FPA's reviews and then do some more research on top of that before placing money with a broker.

5. kavitha

kavitha Recruit

Hi,
    They actually don't tell you the procedure and the documentation they required at the time of withdrawal.They will also ask you to open NETELLER to transfer the funds.they are actually cheating people very badly.Sld bring this to an end.How long can they do this?How many peoples do they cheat like this?

6. Trader3003

Trader3003 Private, 1st Class

Is this the place of live discussion of Inertia Trader on our forum?

7. Ryang123

Ryang123 Private

That's what I thought too! I was hoping to see if anyone tried the GBP option

8. Trader3003

Trader3003 Private, 1st Class

Can FPA please start a clean discussion forum for Inertia Trader. Thank you.

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If they've scammed you, just start a new thread in this folder instead of adding into an unrelated one. Otherwise, you can open one in the Has Anyone Heard of? folder.

: bforex.com