bforex cheaters

praveen

Recruit
Dear bforex i have opened an account in bforex after repeatedly receiving calls from your executives.. they promised me to train me trading. But after i deposited 200 usd they stopped calling me. Now when i want my money back they are asking me 100 types of proofs and documents and not returning my money..... why upeople do this why u cheat people

Debit cards are harder for chargebacks than credit cards, but I've seen some indications that it's not always impossible.

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what is going on. Ask if a chargeback is an option.

Next time, check the FPA's reviews and then do some more research on top of that before placing money with a broker.

Dear bforex i have opened an account in bforex after repeatedly receiving calls from your executives.. they promised me to train me trading. But after i deposited 200 usd they stopped calling me. Now when i want my money back they are asking me 100 types of proofs and documents and not returning my money..... why upeople do this why u cheat people

Hi,
They actually don't tell you the procedure and the documentation they required at the time of withdrawal.They will also ask you to open NETELLER to transfer the funds.they are actually cheating people very badly.Sld bring this to an end.How long can they do this?How many peoples do they cheat like this?

Back