• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can you please give some more details? Also, leave a 1 star review so that more people can see what is going on.

Your chances are not good. BForex already has shown that it's willing to scam traders.

I joined bforex as a first time trader with a promose that I will be taught. They insisted that I deposit money as soon as possible. I deposited $150. I experienced a lot of technical problems with their software to add to the problem my network reception was not so good. My account had $323.76 when I could not trade due to network problems. I closed all the positions the nex timet I opened my account there was nothing in it. When I contacted bforex they said i had opened too many positions during a certain period. They claimed by buying and selling many times I put pressure on the markets and they turned agaist me. They said it did not matter that I bought and sold then closed the position each time that was the cause of loosing money even if the position was closed.
J.Caluza

Last edited:
Let's see. Forex is a marker where Trillions of dollars are exchanged every day and BForex claims that your account with a few hundred dollars managed to move the market all by itself.

Please post your MT4 history. Let's see how many lots it takes to overwhelm BForex's liquidity providers.

I joined bforex as a first time trader with a promose that I will be taught. They insisted that I deposit money as soon as possible. I deposited $150. I experienced a lot of technical problems with their software to add to the problem my network reception was not so good. My account had $323.76 when I could not trade due to network problems. I closed all the positions the nex timet I opened my account there was nothing in it. When I contacted bforex they said i had opened too many positions during a certain period. They claimed by buying and selling many times I put pressure on the markets and they turned agaist me. They said it did not matter that I bought and sold then closed the position each time that was the cause of loosing money even if the position was closed.
J.Caluza

Hi J.Caluza, can you please submit MT4 history (screenshot) to judge that what exactly going on,

and they make my account zero after I got 118k $ and I want to file a complaint or case against them.. but still checking where to.

Last edited:
I am Ikenna, I am from Nigeria, and as such I know a lot about cyber crimes, defrauding through mail etc. I got in touch with a Bforex broker called Logan Yaninski, Tel: +44 203 150 0454. Can you please confirm if he is legit?? He said i need a minimum of $200 to start trading. What do you guys think???

In addition to what Pharaoh said, we can't confirm anything based on a phone number and name as that would go beyond what this forum does. As a rule of thumb, if you feel there is something wrong or you are uncomfortable (as it sounds like you may be here) then don't bother with this broker. Pick one where you feel comfortable with (and do a bit more due diligence on it).

Back