BForex.com

Phill228

Recruit
I had signed up with bforex a month ago and invested $200 as advised by them. As promised by them, an agent was assigned to me to guide on the trading on a daily basis. My profit went up to $1000 within 15 days. But to my surprise, one day it was noticed that bforex had withdrawn my money and account balance became zero. Since then, the agent stopped calling me and no response to my repeated mails to them. The agent name is Ms. Sabina Khan. Not sure the name is genuine or fake. It looks like a big scam. Could you please help me. My mail ID is phill228@gmail.com

Rgds

Mubasher

Recruit
Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally scam. they grabe $26200 from through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. they will ask you to deposit more and more and when you will ask them for withdarawal. they will not answer your call and they will not replying your email.

If pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Dear Members please advise me if there is a way to get my money back.

Thank you

LebTrader

Recruit
BForex ripped me off of almost 100k$ winnings. Everything seems fine until u try to withdraw money! that's what happened with me few years ago when I first lost my initial small deposit then backed it up with a second and larger one and scored around a 100k+ with a few winning trades. My account manager was so exited about it and kept encouraging me, until I requested a withdrawal of half the amount (50k) and next thing I know, I get a call from one of their financial managers telling me they will cancel those trades based on some erroneous quoting crap (the usual fraud excuse)! Erroneous trading for almost a month period!!! They sent me an official email about it and I replied making my strong case of course (I mean some of my positions were not daily trades and were carried over the weekend). Of course, they couldn't careless! Just a fraud broker registered in the Virgin British Island (back then). I tried to sue them, but the feedback I got from the only law firm i could find around that have an office in BVI was not guaranteed so I had no choice but to let it go. I ask the admins on this site, could I have done something about it?! If so, can I still make a case against those people knowing that this incident happened almost 10 years ago? I still have all the documents and the platform screen shots...etc. Appreciate your response.