BFOREX FRADULENT

shahinsain

Recruit
Hi,

My name is Shaheen, trading with BForex for the last 6 months, deposited around $32000 and lost all the money. So can u pls help me to recover the money

Hi Shahin, Can you please tell us how you lost your money?

i was trading with them for the last six months. the trading manager used to give the deals. so what they are saying i used to do in my account. 3 times i was near to liquidity then i manage some amount and started trading. they gave me deals of big lots and for this lots they started to charge some holding charges. this lots never comes in profit and my losses went higher n higher.they even didnt respond my emails . i used to beg them to get a call from them.

For the last six months the senior manager even review my profile. later they told me ur this account is going to liquidate and if u want u can open a fresh account with 8000$. they are interested to make us deposit and after depositing the money they were interested to call or followup their profile. this people are not even bothered about others money. the most irresponsible people i have ever seen in my life. For them client is nothing. they just want to enjoy n get the salary.This people said so much of lies everyday.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

3 times the signals had you close to margin call and you traded yourself back. Why did you keep paying the slightest bit of attention to signals obviously designed to make you lose?

How did you deposit?

Hi,

My name is Shaheen. i was a client with BFOREX. For the last six months i had deposited around $32,000 but i didnt get a single penny from it. They all gave me some false information and deals. So Please help me to recover or claim that money from them

Hi,

My name is Shaheen. i was a client with BFOREX. For the last six months i had deposited around $32,000 but i didnt get a single penny from it. They all gave me some false information and deals. So Please help me to recover or claim that money from them

You shared link of this thread with them yet?

Back