BFOREX made a biggest oragnized fraud of $26,200/-

Mubasher

Recruit
Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally fradulent company. They successed to grabe $26200 from me through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. I paid through my debit / credit cards. I disputed my transactions but sitll did not get the money back. They will ask me to deposit more and more and when i asked them for withdarawal. they did not provide me direct number to call and even they did not reply my emails.

I pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Dear Members please advise me if there is a way to get my money back.

Thank you

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally fradulent company. They successed to grabe $26200 from me through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. I paid through my debit / credit cards. I disputed my transactions but sitll did not get the money back. They will ask me to deposit more and more and when i asked them for withdarawal. they did not provide me direct number to call and even they did not reply my emails.

I pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Dear Members please advise me if there is a way to get my money back.

Thank you
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.