• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I though they were honest, however, now that I have requested to close the account and withdraw my money have serious doubts. I've received irrational and with no business sense answers such as my account is inactive so I have to operate and make several transactions (they can't say how many either) before I can have my money back. They want me to take additional risks...to have my money back! it doesn't make any sense from a customer perspective.

I now feel my money is not mine anymore but theirs who decide when and how I can have my money back.

Yes Bforex Are Crooks.
From personal experience and from one of their own sales person.
They watch your live account at there dealing desks in Geneiva
and then set a process in motion to make sure you have no access to your plateform. It takes weeks to withdraw any funds. I can just go on and on.
Thats it!

bforex

I work for bforex and would like to welcome any of you to come and visit any of our global offices, you can see all of our locations on bforex.com.
These reviews are not based on any sense of reality. We are a regulated broker and always put our customers first.
If in doubt try our demo account or have a chat with one of our "forexperts".

Thanks

I work for bforex and would like to welcome any of you to come and visit any of our global offices, you can see all of our locations on bforex.com.
These reviews are not based on any sense of reality. We are a regulated broker and always put our customers first.
If in doubt try our demo account or have a chat with one of our "forexperts".

Thanks

Who are you regulated by? What is your registered licence number? Unfortunately your "forexperts" cant seem to answer these 2 simple questions during live chat, and never respond to questions sent by email. So can you answer them here directly for us all to know?

I've made a deposit for $900, after trying to trade news unsuccefull, always requote...lose some money trading techical, since 1 month i'm trying to withdraw the money, always problems, always the same, money should be there this week they say...i still can trade and do anything my account is not locked and money still there avaliable...so no withdraw process has been made, hope someone from bforex can read this.

Hello,

I am registered with Bforex recent months, and for over a month I try to get my $ 500. But the broker answer me when I get to have that "yes" and 5 minutes after I said no it's a bonus.
Outside is a lie and it makes me sick, because of the advice I lost a lot of money, and I want to limit the damage and close my account and my money recuppérer.
Thank you for your help.

Back