bforex scam

This is why people need to check the FPA's reviews before opening accounts. BForex was declared to be a scam in 2010.

Contact the national police and your bank. Ask if there is anyplace to file an online financial fraud complaint in Iraq.

You can also file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

How did you deposit? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

I trust to you as I trust than my self because I saw allot of cases had been solved systematically hope my case will the one which associated in good attentions

[langtitle=ar]Exposed to fraud by the account managers[/langtitle]

when I start trading with bforex my account managers 'name was Manar khalaf she insured me that do not need to trade by my self she will help me and trade on behalf of me then soon as I deposited 3000$ upon her consultation next day another man called me he said he is new account manager the last one counseled and he will help me to get grate profit as company promised then I found he is just want to suck more money from me in over loading my account so much . In 30 days he enforce me to deposit 5 times 2000$ then another 2000$ than 3000$ than when I asked to withdraw some money from my account which was reached to 54000$ he enforced me to deposit 2000$ last time to insure withdrawing some of my account then I found out in few seconds my account become zero I tried to get them allot in calls or Emails but was useless all my attempts gone
my last account manager is Dr maamoon
I start trading at november15 2014

[langtitle=ar]Exposed to fraud by the account managers[/langtitle]

when I start trading with bforex my account managers 'name was Manar khalaf she insured me that do not need to trade by my self she will help me and trade on behalf of me then soon as I deposited 3000$ upon her consultation next day another man called me he said he is new account manager the last one counseled and he will help me to get grate profit as company promised then I found he is just want to suck more money from me in over loading my account so much . In 30 days he enforce me to deposit 5 times 2000$ then another 2000$ than 3000$ than when I asked to withdraw some money from my account which was reached to 54000$ he enforced me to deposit 2000$ last time to insure withdrawing some of my account then I found out in few seconds my account become zero I tried to get them allot in calls or Emails but was useless all my attempts gone
my last account manager is Dr maamoon
I start trading at november15 2014

Conact the company behind Cash You cards. It's possible that they may be able to do something. Worst case, if enough complaints come in, BForex could lose access to that funding method.

My account manager was behind of my CASH U account opening I do not have any contact with CASH U the bforex support team had set an a count in my name without my knowledge

Back