1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bforex scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by camcai, Feb 16, 2016.

1. camcai

camcai Private

I was scammed by Bforex. They have persuaded me to deposit money from my credit card which worth a total of 2,200 USD. When I have read this site I decided to withdraw my money from them because they have told me that I can withdraw the money anytime. But until now I have not received any documents which they kept on telling me and I was not able to withdraw the money. Until now I am still playing with their games hoping that it was not a scam which indeed it is. Currently I have gained profit from the account which is already a sum of 300USD. Is there any way I can get back my money? Please help.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

What reason they are giving you for delayed withdrawal?

3. camcai

camcai Private

No reason at all. Just now my account manager called me and telling me to open a position. I asked him about my request for withdrawal and he told me that someone will call me back for my withdrawal. But until now no one call. And he keeps on telling me not to worry but he cannot answer me properly about my withdrawal request. Its been 5 working days already now as they instructed but there were no update

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Tell him that you will trade after you got withdrawal done and see what your account manager reply to you.

camcai likes this.
  5. camcai

camcai Private

Ok
    Ok copy that I will. Thanks a lot. Will keep u updated.

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Your most welcome!

7. camcai

camcai Private

Sir, now they have asked me to sign the contract and told me that they will process my withdrawal once they have received the requirements and the sign contract. What will I do?

8. camcai

camcai Private

I dont even understand the contract they have given me and someone said its a tricky contract.

9. Prem Kumar Ramamurthi

camcal can u upload the contract here. our experienced members will be able to figure out what kind of contract it is.

10. camcai

camcai Private

Sir I have filed a cardholder dispute to the bank and now when the bforex want me to fill up this form
    Ok Sir