1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bforex ---Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by vinodkumarnagam, Aug 16, 2016.

1. vinodkumarnagam

vinodkumarnagam Recruit

hi, i start trading in forex with Bforex on 12th July and invested 2300 $ in 3 installments. i could reach upto 8000 $, then i put request for withdrawal on 1st August'16, but i'm not getting proper response from bforex representatives.
    AS of know the balance is 5931 $ in my account. pl help me to get all my money.
    Initially i used to get 2 calls per day, from last 7 days, there is no call from my account manager even after sending 3 mails daily.
    regarding withdrawal, it is told initially 5 working days, now its 13 working days. on chat they are giving daily a new answer using may be two days to one week.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I have one question, why you haven't checked review about them before you invested the money, There are lots of complaint all over the net including FPA review page here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4867/www.bforex.com

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.