Bforex Scamm

Be careful now don't open any trade if you open any trade means you will lose all the money, can you forward me there email correspondence to my email plz

dear camcal, do not trade and try to get withdraw what you have.
Now next trade means you will be the loser take care.

Brother they have sent me now some documents stating that I did the transactions. I did not fill it up because if I did then if I file a fraud against them them I cannot answer because I have signed it. Am I correct?

You can't claim the charge was placed by someone else if you placed it. There are other legitimate reasons for a chargeback. If your bank's fraud department is unaware of this, escalate the call to a supervisor. If that doesn't work, you could consider asking Rebecca for assistance.

You can't claim the charge was placed by someone else if you placed it. There are other legitimate reasons for a chargeback. If your bank's fraud department is unaware of this, escalate the call to a supervisor. If that doesn't work, you could consider asking Rebecca for assistance.
Who's Rebecca? Did she had the same experience with me?

She's a professional who can help with chargebacks. I suggest trying it yourself first. If it doesn't work, then you can ask Rebecca to take a look at your issue.

Back