BForex spam in education areas of the forums

angelaa

Banned spammer for BForex.com
HELLO,
EVERYTHING I WROTE BELOW JUST LEADS TO A LINK TO BFOREX.COM.

THE FPA RATED BFOREX.COM AS A SCAM NOT LONG AFTER I SPAMMED THE FOREUMS, BUT I HOPE THAT YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO FOLLOW MY LINK AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!

Hello,
You share very good information about forex risk management.
The best advice I can give is don’t trust anyone whose reputation you cannot validate and whose association is not legitimately tied to the actual forex market. This is especially important when selecting your forex broker.

The allure of trading forex can be overwhelming. It attracts many eager fx traders willing to gamble away their life’s earnings. Unscrupulous forex brokers, signal providers, fx educators, software peddlers, and forex frauds are waiting, with baited breath, to take your money and turn it into a profit for themselves – all at your expense!

The good news is that many forex professionals are honest and reliable, capable of assisting the most inexperienced fx trader succeed. Following forex signals and making profitable currency trades happens 24-hours a day, all around the world. The philosophy behind Forex Justice is to even out the playing field so everyone has a fair chance at winning.

thanks!!

Back