BForex took my money

Im badran abdulla alqahtani, i deposited money 10,000 usd last february 2010 to bforex limited company. They had a sweet talk,they said they will give me 20% interest to my money... And then now i want my money back already, they said that my money gone already... Why what happend? I ask them, then they refuse to discuss the matter or give any explanation..i will complaint with fpa and pursue all necessary action to get my money back

can you please help me what to do.... because i am also a victim of bforexlimited scam, i deposited to their account last february 2010, a 10,000 USD but now they tell me that my account to them is zero already... i call and message them many times but they cannot give me a good answer, they just say my account is empty... please help me i want my money back...

I am the latest victim, i just signed up to forexeacearmy so i can post but dont know how to post about them i see where to reply here is why im replying to ur post instead,. my money is gone just right now today May 5th, 2015.. I need help please $900 its loan :(:(

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
Company registration: bforex Ltd., British Virgin Islands
Regulation: Not regulated.
Notes: bforex is an IB for FXGM

Year since: 2006
Headquarters: Nicosia, Cyprus
Company registration: FX Global Markets (FXGM) Ltd., Cyprus
Regulation: CySEC license # 074/06
FSA UK (reg. # 490196); BaFin (ID: 121686); FINMA

BForex is not even a broker and is most certainly 100% unregulated.
Try writing in a complaint to the broker FX Global Markets and perhaps they might be able to help.

Don't you guys check up on the company before handing over your money? Would have saved you your money and a lot of headache.

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
Company registration: bforex Ltd., British Virgin Islands
Regulation: Not regulated.
Notes: bforex is an IB for FXGM

Year since: 2006
Headquarters: Nicosia, Cyprus
Company registration: FX Global Markets (FXGM) Ltd., Cyprus
Regulation: CySEC license # 074/06
FSA UK (reg. # 490196); BaFin (ID: 121686); FINMA

BForex is not even a broker and is most certainly 100% unregulated.
Try writing in a complaint to the broker FX Global Markets and perhaps they might be able to help.

Don't you guys check up on the company before handing over your money? Would have saved you your money and a lot of headache.

Allow me to correct you please: FXGM is part of the BForex group (all belong to a guy called Israel Pearl)

I am the latest victim, i just signed up to forexeacearmy so i can post but dont know how to post about them i see where to reply here is why im replying to ur post instead,. my money is gone just right now today May 5th, 2015.. I need help please $900 its loan :(:(

Trading with borrowed money is always a bad idea.

How and when did you deposit?

Go ahead and leave a 1 star review for BForex in the FPA reviews.

Allow me to correct you please: FXGM is part of the BForex group (all belong to a guy called Israel Pearl)

Personally, others as myself are involved with ForexTradition Fraud Court Case (Paris Fr. Court).
Just lately we received a court notice allowing/inviting for civil action, against...

FOREX PLACE ( 4xp.com)
BFOREX and FXGM
ICM (invest capital market)
ASTON (astonmarkets.com, motionforex.com, forextradition.com, astonforex.com, ebinnaires.com, Investcapitalmarkets.com, ftradition.com, bankinvestcapital.com)

(further investigations, also concerning other fraud firms are current )
I don’t have sufficient legal expertise to give advice to foreign victims, I our case
we are assisted by Abitbol & Partners Int. Law Firm, Paris and Jerusalem Bars.
www.abitbol-associes.com

Back