• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello
i started Forex trading with Bforex in July 2015 with an initial 200USD which subsequently I top up to 13500 USD within a three week period . after about a month i decided to withdraw 15000 USD which they paid in two installment of 13500 and 1500 usd
AFTER THIS ,I started another trading with 13500 USD within a ten day period and grew this to about 39000 USD within 6 weeks . I requested to withdraw 10000usd . However , before I could receive this withdrawal, my Debit card had a fraudulent withdrawal of about 4000USD . so I wrote my bank and they inferred that it was Bforex who did and they opened a case with Bforex which lasted from October 2015 to February this year.
While the case between my Bank , MasterCard and Bforex was ongoing, Bforex frozen my account and was told it will only be re-opened if I withdraw the case (charge back). I told Bforex that i couldn't withdraw the case since I didn't directly raise the case against them. I also didn't want to interfere with the MasterCard or my Bank investigation into a fraud detected on my debit card.
By March 2016 ..the case was apparently resolved as the bank paid back my 4000USD and Bforex also paid me 3500 USD request I sent to them in November 2015.
However, up til now Bforex is yet to re-open my account and my withdrawal request has not been answered.
I wrote to Bforex ( Jessy ilieva (Retention Control)) and my account officer Mr Stanley Kolev but no response.
They no longer pick my calls or respond to my emails( my last email to Bforex was 4th July 2016).
I still have over 20,000 USD in my account with Bforex .

I wish that you came before invest with them Bforex is already marked as a scam Company by FPA back in 2010 you can read more here about it https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.bforex.com

Dear All ,

Please note that Bforex is a fraud company and they are cheating 100's of people everyday . I have a registered email address and i am getting 100's of emails everyday from people who are in the verge of even committing suicide, since they lost all their hard earned money . There are even cases where they lost more than USD 90000 and he was forced by the Bforex account manager to deposit more in order to protect his capital invested .This is their fraud strategy and please note that they are cheating people by investing their money in demo trade and they use this money for the growth of the company. So please please please stay away and if you any queries please feel to contact me at stopbforex@gmail.com . I can provide you with the proof and emails i am getting against Bforex .

If there is any representative of Bforex in this Forum who normally spend time to write good reviews please note that you will not continue further with this scam any more .

Friends ... Please join hands to stop this company and if you have already deposited in Bforex , please send us an email to stopbforex@gmail.com and also file a case using the below link .

forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court

FPA Forums Team Note: BForex already has a Scam label. It is not eligible for more Traders Court cases.

Regards

Anti Bforex

hi, i start trading in forex with Bforex on 12th July and invested 2300 $ in 3 installments. i could reach upto 8000 $, then i put request for withdrawal on 1st August'16, but i'm not getting proper response from bforex representatives.
AS of know the balance is 5931 $ in my account. pl help me to get all my money.
Initially i used to get 2 calls per day, from last 7 days, there is no call from my account manager even after sending 3 mails daily.
regarding withdrawal, it is told initially 5 working days, now its 13 working days. on chat they are giving daily a new answer using may be two days to one week.

hi, i start trading in forex with Bforex on 12th July and invested 2300 $ in 3 installments. i could reach upto 8000 $, then i put request for withdrawal on 1st August'16, but i'm not getting proper response from bforex representatives.
AS of know the balance is 5931 $ in my account. pl help me to get all my money.
Initially i used to get 2 calls per day, from last 7 days, there is no call from my account manager even after sending 3 mails daily.
regarding withdrawal, it is told initially 5 working days, now its 13 working days. on chat they are giving daily a new answer using may be two days to one week.

I have one question, why you haven't checked review about them before you invested the money, There are lots of complaint all over the net including FPA review page here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4867/www.bforex.com

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I had signed up with bforex a month ago and invested $200 as advised by them. As promised by them, an agent was assigned to me to guide on the trading on a daily basis. My profit went up to $1000 within 15 days. But to my surprise, one day it was noticed that bforex had withdrawn my money and account balance became zero. Since then, the agent stopped calling me and no response to my repeated mails to them. The agent name is Ms. Sabina Khan. Not sure the name is genuine or fake. It looks like a big scam. Could you please help me. My mail ID is phill228@gmail.com

Rgds

I had signed up with bforex a month ago and invested $200 as advised by them. As promised by them, an agent was assigned to me to guide on the trading on a daily basis. My profit went up to $1000 within 15 days. But to my surprise, one day it was noticed that bforex had withdrawn my money and account balance became zero. Since then, the agent stopped calling me and no response to my repeated mails to them. The agent name is Ms. Sabina Khan. Not sure the name is genuine or fake. It looks like a big scam. Could you please help me. My mail ID is phill228@gmail.com

Rgds

Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally scam. they grabe $26200 from through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. they will ask you to deposit more and more and when you will ask them for withdarawal. they will not answer your call and they will not replying your email.

If pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Dear Members please advise me if there is a way to get my money back.

Thank you

Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally fradulent company. They successed to grabe $26200 from me through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. I paid through my debit / credit cards. I disputed my transactions but sitll did not get the money back. They will ask me to deposit more and more and when i asked them for withdarawal. they did not provide me direct number to call and even they did not reply my emails.

I pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Thank you

Dear all

I would like to request you please dont invest with bforex. they are totally fradulent company. They successed to grabe $26200 from me through their Accounts Manager Ms. Forum who donot know even the forex market and pretedning that she is an expert. I paid through my debit / credit cards. I disputed my transactions but sitll did not get the money back. They will ask me to deposit more and more and when i asked them for withdarawal. they did not provide me direct number to call and even they did not reply my emails.

I pray for all of them that they will go to hell.

Thank you
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back