Bforex transaction (Withdrawal USD 829.15) - Never Remitted

Dhiraj91

Recruit
CASE DETAILS: Withdrawal USD 829.15 from bforex trading account was done on August 2013 and from then onwards I have been trying my best from my ICICI bank to bforex, I have a serial and trail of all emails.

bforex after several grievances and petitions had provided ARN numbers on email, and insisting on my account ICICI bank to provide official letter with stamp with these ARN numbers, which bank not willing until and unless they have some banking transaction slips from bforex but ICICI bank had clearly stated on email that there is no such transactions and this email can be considered as a statement of fact for bforex to investigate regarding my money.

After submitting all the required documents to bforex for my withdrawal what I have received is an email, and then after following up more ignorant emails.
OPENING AN BFOREX TRADING ACCOUNT AND DEPOSIT FUND IS JUST A MATTER OF MINUTE BUT WITHDRAWAL I DO NOT KNOW!

bforex have been ignorant and careless in replying and providing information's.

Anyone would like to read the emails from bforex, I shall be pleased to light up the things about bforex.

1. Bforex are scammers, I think it will be hard for you to get your money unless you deposited with credit card

2. If you did deposit with a CC contact the card issuer for chargeback

3. drop a complaint here www.econsumer.gov

4. Do please share the emails with us, this is interesting :)

Dear Sergeant - Many thanks for your reply,

I am trying to submit review against bforex.com over here but unable, after entering the reCAPTCHA words correctly also not able to submit review, so that at least I can a file a case.

I am more concerned about how to make people aware about bforex.com scam and not let some one fall into this again, I am just trying to collect if we can spread the truth of bforex.com scam and theft.

Try submitting the review from a different computer in a different location. Sometimes the settings on the computer or in the network can cause issues. There's also some fallout from a recent DDoS attack on the FPA website that could be causing problems.

Review submissions are down at the moment. The programmers promise it should be fixed soon. Please try on the weekend.

Back