Bforex

Tanveer Kittur

Recruit
Every Day from Monday to Friday this people call me and give me signal of the Market . I have invested 200$ and now is 1000$ . Now when i try to withdraw the money i am not getting the money

Attachments

RahmanSL

Major
  • Year since: 2009
  • Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
  • Company registration: bforex Ltd., British Virgin Islands
  • Regulation: Not regulated.
  • Notes: bforex is an IB for FXGM
With credentials like that, what else can you expect from such a broker/IB except to scam/cheat gullible people over the internet.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Looks like you deposited by credit card. Call your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that you did deposit the money, but that BForex is refusing to process your withdrawal. Ask if you can file a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services.

Don't delay. There are deadlines. Get screenshots of your account and contact the bank as soon as possible.

V RAO

Recruit
Every Day from Monday to Friday this people call me and give me signal of the Market . I have invested 200$ and now is 1000$ . Now when i try to withdraw the money i am not getting the money
Hi Tanveer
Today i got call from bforex and claiming many thing for initial deposit of 200 USD etc.... bla bla...
I have reviewed everywhere it seems like a scam only.
please post these grievances in FB... yes they have their webpage in Facebook that too gets daily some news feeds updated.... no one wants the brand to be spoiled...Hence if they are a genuine company they may take these issues strongly and may help you out.
facebook.com/bforexTrading/?fref=nf
also please google if you can find this guy Robert Petrucci – Chief Commodity and Forex Analyst2 ... if someway he can help...
http://www.investing.com/brokers/bforex/interviews

Good Luck :)