BFP Markets(Zit Consoult Solutions)

matjaz

Recruit
Hello.

My name is Matjaz Valenčič. Im turning to you for Scam on web page bfpfx.com (ZIT Consult Solutions), about September 26, renaming it at bfpfrx.com. I opened a account with them in March 2018. I was given an agent named Edward Ryanson ( skype name). We were in contact through skype. He traded on my behalf. Trading was conducted through ZIT Consult Solutions MetaTrader 4 where I could see open, closed trading positions. I still see in ZIT Consult Solutions MetaTrader 4 all the money but I can not trade or withdraw money as if he were locked . I invested 10000 eur, with his help we got up to 26000 dollars. Since December 2018 it is no longer available. I tried over skype, email, phone nothing. I only found the page with the name of the company bfpmarkets.com (Zit Consult Solutions s.o.o). The company address (Poland Twarda st.nr 18 lok.miejsc Warsczawa), where I sent all the money . I tried to contact the company over mail, over the phone but without success. I'm asking you if you can help me get my money back?

Thanks
Matjaž Valenčič

Attachments

• zit consoult solution 3.png
    zit consoult solution 3.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello.

My name is Matjaz Valenčič. Im turning to you for Scam on web page bfpfx.com (ZIT Consult Solutions), about September 26, renaming it at bfpfrx.com. I opened a account with them in March 2018. I was given an agent named Edward Ryanson ( skype name). We were in contact through skype. He traded on my behalf. Trading was conducted through ZIT Consult Solutions MetaTrader 4 where I could see open, closed trading positions. I still see in ZIT Consult Solutions MetaTrader 4 all the money but I can not trade or withdraw money as if he were locked . I invested 10000 eur, with his help we got up to 26000 dollars. Since December 2018 it is no longer available. I tried over skype, email, phone nothing. I only found the page with the name of the company bfpmarkets.com (Zit Consult Solutions s.o.o). The company address (Poland Twarda st.nr 18 lok.miejsc Warsczawa), where I sent all the money . I tried to contact the company over mail, over the phone but without success. I'm asking you if you can help me get my money back?

Thanks
Matjaž Valenčič
It's March 2018, why you waited so long?

Hello.

Thanks
Matjaž Valenčič
I am encountering the exact same issue as you... Did you even manage to take out any funds from BFPFX in the first place and currently have you found anyway to reach them yet ?

Back