BFPFX

olaola

Recruit
I opened an accounty with them back in August 2017 and was assigned an account manager but along the line i was later assigned another account manager who was trading my account. Since November 2017 the new guy refused to trade my account unless i desposit a lump of $20,000 and i said i dont have that kind of money and we should continue with the small trades for now for build the account. As of November 2017 the account was at $2,668 - i told him I'll try raise funds but until then trading can continue as normal but since then there has been no trades which is ok i guess at-least the $2,668 is still there. On 07/03/2018 i wrote the manager that I'd like to withdraw my funds simply because its my money and i had personal issues. He was very displeased and gave a very cheeky reply - 2 minutes later he traded my account (after 4 months) and purposely lost the trade and now my account is zero. I challenged him on this and its evident that he did it on purpose - note: i have no personal relationship with him, never met so I'm not sure why he did that. I know losing money is common on trading but for an account manager to lose on purpose because i wanted to withdraw my funds is rather unfair and in-humane and he didn't seem to care about it.

I've attached email screenshots for everyone to see.

Attachments

• m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • m3.JPG
    m3.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
rest of the emails

Attachments

• m4.JPG
    m4.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • m5.JPG
    m5.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • m6.JPG
    m6.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
  • m7.JPG
    m7.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
I opened an accounty with them back in August 2017 and was assigned an account manager but along the line i was later assigned another account manager who was trading my account. Since November 2017 the new guy refused to trade my account unless i desposit a lump of $20,000 and i said i dont have that kind of money and we should continue with the small trades for now for build the account. As of November 2017 the account was at $2,668 - i told him I'll try raise funds but until then trading can continue as normal but since then there has been no trades which is ok i guess at-least the $2,668 is still there. On 07/03/2018 i wrote the manager that I'd like to withdraw my funds simply because its my money and i had personal issues. He was very displeased and gave a very cheeky reply - 2 minutes later he traded my account (after 4 months) and purposely lost the trade and now my account is zero. I challenged him on this and its evident that he did it on purpose - note: i have no personal relationship with him, never met so I'm not sure why he did that. I know losing money is common on trading but for an account manager to lose on purpose because i wanted to withdraw my funds is rather unfair and in-humane and he didn't seem to care about it.

I've attached email screenshots for everyone to see.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

If above steps didn't work then I highly suggest you to Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

If above steps didn't work then I highly suggest you to Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly. Just to clarify, which account number are you referring to please?

Back