Bibox-coin.com platform with help from Thai girl took my money

RW Germany

Recruit
Hello Guys,
The last few month I did not get any new information from local police or the Global Anti Scam Org Support about my lost money.
Today suddenly a unknown Number (seems from UK) contact me on whatsapp about this case.

See the attached photo.

I am not sure if it's real or another scam again.
Does anybody know this number or received similar message?

Greetings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116_122353.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116_122353.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 7

FxMaster

Colonel
Hello Guys,
The last few month I did not get any new information from local police or the Global Anti Scam Org Support about my lost money.
Today suddenly a unknown Number (seems from UK) contact me on whatsapp about this case.

See the attached photo.

Greetings
I am still waiting for the exact website address.

The Punisher

Captain
Hello Guys,

See the attached photo.

Greetings
Seems like a scam. the Police or an official Business/Company will not randomly contact you on Whatsapp. I would not give this person any information about yourself. Instead ask a lot of questions. What is your business, do you have a website, what loss are you referring to, etc.

RW Germany

Recruit
I am still waiting for the exact website address.
Hello,
I already posted the website adress I was connected for the scam trading.
But it's true if copy the link adress there is error and can't connect anymore. I guess it was deleted already.