• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bibox-coin.com platform with help from Thai girl took my money

I am having an issue with a company

RW Germany

Recruit
Hello Guys,

at first, sorry for my basic englisch, i am German citizen from Munich.
here my Story about beeing scammed and how i lost 35.000 Euro to the Bibox-coin.com trading platform.

i visited Cologne in May for a short weekend trip, during my stay i received a wechat message ( wechat is similar to whatsapp chat) from
a Thailand girl (Alice), she live in Cologe and is here for doing her Business with selling luxury goods to Asia from Germany.

we start texting for a while, share hobbys, job information and also had a few video calls. later we change to whatsapp for furter comunication.
so, then the drama begun when she told me how she can make some extra money in her free time... Her Uncle was a sucessfull trader in the US and he teached her how to trade at the crypto market.
i had not much experience about crypto, bitcon and other coin trading but is was very interested to move into this market.

She did not push me to much but i want try it out, even i had somethimes a strange feeling about this conversation because her photos look not real often, also she was only available from afternoon to late night always.

she help me to create a crypto.com account where i can change Euro into USDT for trading. i was very careful and transfer 500Euro first.
later i transfered a few times more, so totally 10.000Euro (10.000USDT)

next step, she sent me the link to Bibox-coin.com trading platform and i set up an acount again.
i checked online some information about this platform, but my mistake was, i only found the offical webside of bibox.com and this page should be safe.

with my 10.000USDT she help me trading the bitcoin. it was called futures, so very simple, just place money for buying or selling always with a high profit for each trade. after a few weeks i made 100.000USDT. it was my target and she agree to withdrawal the funds now.
i made the withdrawal process and informed the online costumer service about it. till this time i was thinking that they can deduct the 25% tax i have to pay for German withholding tax directly.
But the Service told me i have to pay this tax in advance directly to their tax account.....
i was thinking about it a few days and ask the girl often if its normal process and safe, of course she told me that i dont ned to be afraid and i can trust her. she did it often before.

at the end i collect 25.000 Euro of my left money on my bank account and transfer it to crypto platfrom again to exchange it to USDT.
bibox-coin.com costumer service send me the tax payment adress code ( change every week) and i upload the 25.000 USDT to this account....

for this transfer i never saw an report or log in my acount. to see if everthing goes well i placed a Withdrawal order about 30.000 USDT last week.
after 2 days costumer service informed me that there is a abnormal case with my crypto wallet where i want to transfer the funds back.

Option1: they can transfer at my own risk, but maybe the funds will be stolen.

Option2: i have to pay 30% maintenance fee and they can make sure the funds will arrive safe at my wallet

i chooses Option1, and what happend? of course the funds never arrive at my wallet.

after doing long time research i found everything about the scamming and how they do it is exactly what happend to me the last few month....

I am very sad now, and also angry about myself. how can i be so stupid to transfer so much money to strangers i ask me always. normally i am very carefull with money and often tell my parents, grandmother and friends to watch out if somebody call them or receiving strange emails.

I don know what to do next honestly.

i did not pay with credit card, just normal bank transfer, might be not possible to take money back with bank support.

till now i made many screenshots to safe the chats and also safed the TxHash Blockchain of the money transfers.

i have her German Telephone Number and wechat ID

not sure in which country the bibox-coin.com platform is located. maybe China

hope my Thread can help others not to come in the same situation.

regards,
RW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814_142654_com.android.chrome[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20220814_142654_com.android.chrome[1].jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220814_142708_com.android.chrome[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20220814_142708_com.android.chrome[1].jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20220815_100607_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815_100607_com.whatsapp.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20220815_100614_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815_100614_com.whatsapp.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 88
First file a police report at your local authority and then also file a report with iC3.gov Consult with your bank and see if you can get the some money back because you’re a victim of a fraud.

Also visit globalantiscam.org to see if they can help you on what to do next, they have 24/7 live chats that might guide you on what to do.

Hello Guys,

at first, sorry for my basic englisch, i am German citizen from Munich.
here my Story about beeing scammed and how i lost 35.000 Euro to the Bibox-coin.com trading platform.

i visited Cologne in May for a short weekend trip, during my stay i received a wechat message ( wechat is similar to whatsapp chat) from
a Thailand girl (Alice), she live in Cologe and is here for doing her Business with selling luxury goods to Asia from Germany.

we start texting for a while, share hobbys, job information and also had a few video calls. later we change to whatsapp for furter comunication.
so, then the drama begun when she told me how she can make some extra money in her free time... Her Uncle was a sucessfull trader in the US and he teached her how to trade at the crypto market.
i had not much experience about crypto, bitcon and other coin trading but is was very interested to move into this market.

She did not push me to much but i want try it out, even i had somethimes a strange feeling about this conversation because her photos look not real often, also she was only available from afternoon to late night always.

she help me to create a crypto.com account where i can change Euro into USDT for trading. i was very careful and transfer 500Euro first.
later i transfered a few times more, so totally 10.000Euro (10.000USDT)

next step, she sent me the link to Bibox-coin.com trading platform and i set up an acount again.
i checked online some information about this platform, but my mistake was, i only found the offical webside of bibox.com and this page should be safe.

with my 10.000USDT she help me trading the bitcoin. it was called futures, so very simple, just place money for buying or selling always with a high profit for each trade. after a few weeks i made 100.000USDT. it was my target and she agree to withdrawal the funds now.
i made the withdrawal process and informed the online costumer service about it. till this time i was thinking that they can deduct the 25% tax i have to pay for German withholding tax directly.
But the Service told me i have to pay this tax in advance directly to their tax account.....
i was thinking about it a few days and ask the girl often if its normal process and safe, of course she told me that i dont ned to be afraid and i can trust her. she did it often before.

at the end i collect 25.000 Euro of my left money on my bank account and transfer it to crypto platfrom again to exchange it to USDT.
bibox-coin.com costumer service send me the tax payment adress code ( change every week) and i upload the 25.000 USDT to this account....

for this transfer i never saw an report or log in my acount. to see if everthing goes well i placed a Withdrawal order about 30.000 USDT last week.
after 2 days costumer service informed me that there is a abnormal case with my crypto wallet where i want to transfer the funds back.

Option1: they can transfer at my own risk, but maybe the funds will be stolen.

Option2: i have to pay 30% maintenance fee and they can make sure the funds will arrive safe at my wallet

i chooses Option1, and what happend? of course the funds never arrive at my wallet.

after doing long time research i found everything about the scamming and how they do it is exactly what happend to me the last few month....

I am very sad now, and also angry about myself. how can i be so stupid to transfer so much money to strangers i ask me always. normally i am very carefull with money and often tell my parents, grandmother and friends to watch out if somebody call them or receiving strange emails.

I don know what to do next honestly.

i did not pay with credit card, just normal bank transfer, might be not possible to take money back with bank support.

till now i made many screenshots to safe the chats and also safed the TxHash Blockchain of the money transfers.

i have her German Telephone Number and wechat ID

not sure in which country the bibox-coin.com platform is located. maybe China

hope my Thread can help others not to come in the same situation.

regards,
RW
Can you share the exact website, please?
bibox-coin.com is not working

Hello,
Today I have the appointment at my local police station to make the report.

I also see that is not possible to connect to the bibox-coin.com site if I write it into the explorer search window.
I got the link see attached below and still can log in from my mobile phone.

IC3. gov Consult I don't know yet. How to do this?

At the globalantiscam.org site I already registered and filled in the informations.

Regards,
RW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817_045229.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817_045229.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 28
Hello,
Today I have the appointment at my local police station to make the report.

I also see that is not possible to connect to the bibox-coin.com site if I write it into the explorer search window.
I got the link see attached below and still can log in from my mobile phone.

IC3. gov Consult I don't know yet. How to do this?

At the globalantiscam.org site I already registered and filled in the informations.

Regards,
RW
IC3 is the online form for the FBI and Yes they accept reports from Europeans.

IC3 is the online form for the FBI and Yes they accept reports from Europeans.
Thank you very much.
I will report with IC3 too now.
This is the bibox coin platform where I was connected for the fake trading.
Attachments below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814_143203_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814_143203_com.android.chrome.jpg
    774.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220816_202138_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816_202138_com.android.chrome.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 41
Thank you very much.
I will report with IC3 too now.
This is the bibox coin platform where I was connected for the fake trading.
Attachments below
Take screen shots of all communication, all transfers, all trades, their website and anything else needed to report the crime. At some point they will block you and eventually shutdown the website so it's best to document anything and everything now.

You can also try to report this fraud to the UK FCA. Their form is available online.

@The Punisher:
Thank you again for your good tips.
I already safed many Screenshots and the important TxHash codes of all transactions.
Later I will go to the local police station to make the report. Also do the IC3 and make a UK FCA, because the platform might be registered in the UK

@The Punisher:
Thank you again for your good tips.
I already safed many Screenshots and the important TxHash codes of all transactions.
Later I will go to the local police station to make the report. Also do the IC3 and make a UK FCA, because the platform might be registered in the UK
You're welcome. You can also consider contacting the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). They are a US non-profit that was founded by victims of these scams and they have live chat available to help all victims. They also have the ability to trace wallets for victims.

Back