BiFoBroker SCAM - DOES NOT WITHDRAW

tatkarimova

Recruit
Dear FPA members!

My name is Tatyana. From 11/09/2017 I cooperated with the broker "Bifobroker". I believe that this company is engaged in investment fraud and international money laundering through its website bifobroker.com. I would like to illustrate the company’s operation process.

On 11.09.2017 I received a call from an officer of this company (the caller knew my name), who asked me if I was interested in additional earning and introduced the company "Bifobroker". This day I was ready to contribute $200. He said that the personal analyst would call back soon. Later I was informed that the company appointed analyst Dmitry (dmitriy.orlov28@mail.ru) to work with me. He helped to register on the "Bifobroker" website and deposit money (however, the transaction dated from 13.10.17 was not displayed on the website, it is fixed only in the bank statement) and the company added a bonus of $60.

Analyst Mr. Dmitry Orlov said he was interested in the fact that I would earn and he was going to help me with it. He asked for my Skype account to discuss this topic. Further we communicated on this matter in Skype. I enclose screenshots of our correspondence in the Annexes.

On 11.09.2017 Dmitry asked if I had the opportunity to replenish the trading account. I answered in the affirmative and on 12.09.2017 I transferred another $1,200. This day we opened a few successful trades. We operated with currency pair Euro\USD.

After that, Dmitry said that it was necessary to replenish $ 10,000 to become a VIP client and then my account could be insured. He also explained that the company would give me a bonus equal to the amount of replenishment and I could earn more. He said that profit would be split in half. Also he promised to sign a contract, but I still do not have it. From 15.09.2017 till 24.09.2017 I was on vacation. I did not contact with Dmitry during this period. Before vacation, I sent documents to Dmitry to confirm residence: scan of the passport (first page + registration page), scan of my cards and traffic fines. From 25.09.2017 till 29.09.2017 we have opened deals (with the help of desktop sharing program Dmitry observed my actions and told me what to do).

By the end of 29.09.2017 my balance amounted to 3200$ with the profit. On 03.10.2017 I deposited 4000$ and later 2650$ to the account. On the same day, Dmitry said that he allegedly contributed his 6650$ to my account (but on the "Bifobroker" website it was reflected as the bonus of the company). The next day, on 04.10.2017, we opened a deal for 5 hours. It closed with profit and then there was about 17840$ on my account. It should be noticed that the duration of previous deals was about 1 minute. On 05.10.2017 Dmitry said that we would open a deal for 5 hours and I needed to bet 5000$ on increase (Euro\USD pair). I could not open the deal with the first click and I immediately pressed again, then it turned out that I simultaneously opened two deals for 5,000$.

The forecast of the analyst fell short of my expectations, and before an hour till the end of that deal, he made me to press the button «up» and use another $5,000 to win back money. So I lost 15000$ (my balance amounted to 2 840$). The next day, on 06.10.2017, Dmitry called me and began to calm me down, because I needed to give back borrowed funds (300 000 RUB). He promised to solve my situation and call back. On the same day he called me back and asked to replenish 3580$. He explained that he would replenish 3580$ too. He convinced me that in this situation my trading balance would be $ 10,000, and he would be able to get a bonus of 15000$.

Further, he managed to find out that I had more money to replenish. As a result I was persuaded to replenish 2500$. He told me that he would pay 2500$ and then the company would give me the regular bonus of $7500. But I needed to replenish from another card, because the limit for transaction of my card was no more than 500 000 RUB. I was busy and could not replenish in that time. And supposedly to help me, Dmitry transferred to my account 4000$, instead of 2500$. According to him he did it to withdraw the funds that I have contributed on 06.10.2017 and 300 000 RUB in addition. According to him it should be the sum of 10833$. We created a ticket, since it was necessary to withdraw to two cards. After 3 hours it was processed and Dmitry said that on the evening of Sunday or Monday the money would be credited to my card.

On Monday 09.10.2017 the funds did not arrive. On Tuesday 10.10.2017 Dmitry told that my account was blocked since the management saw that he (Dmitry) replenished more than I (4000$, not 2500$), and he would try to solve my situation because he was a known member of the company. On 11.10.2017 Dmitry said that money contributed by him and the company's bonus was written off.

Then Dmitry said that I needed to replenish up to $ 10,000, we would earn money and withdraw it. I did not want to cooperate with them any longer and asked him to withdraw all my money. But Dmitry said that it was impossible, because the application on 10833$ was already registered in the system and could not be canceled. It was necessary to replenish up to 10833$. The company only withdrew me $100. This is clear fraudulent activity.

08.11.17 I applied to my bank for assistance and it initiated chargeback process. However, the bank denied me a refund, because the company claimed that I allegedly never asked for a withdrawal. The company promised to withdraw my money in a timely manner when I make an application for it. The bank asked me to try to solve this issue by myself first and if I fail, it would continue to pursue my interests.

At the moment my balance amounts to 6,080.80 USD. Pursuant to the “Withdrawal and Refund Policy” published on the official website of the company, the company undertakes to make withdrawal of the client’s funds within 1-3 business days.

On 21.03.18 I made a withdrawal application, but the company deliberately does not process it.

On 22.03.2018 the company requested to provide it with the copy of the decision of my bank (issuing bank) on the chargeback.

On 22.03.2018 I provided this information and asked the company to notify me of the time frame for the consideration of my application.

However, the company still denies me withdrawal and moreover fails to provide me with any reasonable explanation for its refusal. It asks me to contact my analyst Mr. Dmitry Orlov in order to solve this situation (however there is nothing to solve, just withdraw my money), but they lost my trust and I need official written explanation as an evidence for my bank.

I would highly recommend you to stay away from this fraudster - "Bifobroker".

Attachments

• Correspondence in Skype.pdf
    617.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Correspondence with the company.pdf
    510.3 KB · Views: 1
I also provide screenshots from my trading account.

Attachments

• Personal Cabinet.jpg
    Personal Cabinet.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Transaction History.jpg
    Transaction History.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal application and balance - 2.png
    Withdrawal application and balance - 2.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal application and balance.png
    Withdrawal application and balance.png
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal application.png
    Withdrawal application.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
Dear FPA members!

My name is Tatyana. From 11/09/2017 I cooperated with the broker "Bifobroker". I believe that this company is engaged in investment fraud and international money laundering through its website bifobroker.com. I would like to illustrate the company’s operation process.

On 11.09.2017 I received a call from an officer of this company (the caller knew my name), who asked me if I was interested in additional earning and introduced the company "Bifobroker". This day I was ready to contribute $200. He said that the personal analyst would call back soon. Later I was informed that the company appointed analyst Dmitry (dmitriy.orlov28@mail.ru) to work with me. He helped to register on the "Bifobroker" website and deposit money (however, the transaction dated from 13.10.17 was not displayed on the website, it is fixed only in the bank statement) and the company added a bonus of $60.

Analyst Mr. Dmitry Orlov said he was interested in the fact that I would earn and he was going to help me with it. He asked for my Skype account to discuss this topic. Further we communicated on this matter in Skype. I enclose screenshots of our correspondence in the Annexes.

On 11.09.2017 Dmitry asked if I had the opportunity to replenish the trading account. I answered in the affirmative and on 12.09.2017 I transferred another $1,200. This day we opened a few successful trades. We operated with currency pair Euro\USD.

After that, Dmitry said that it was necessary to replenish $ 10,000 to become a VIP client and then my account could be insured. He also explained that the company would give me a bonus equal to the amount of replenishment and I could earn more. He said that profit would be split in half. Also he promised to sign a contract, but I still do not have it. From 15.09.2017 till 24.09.2017 I was on vacation. I did not contact with Dmitry during this period. Before vacation, I sent documents to Dmitry to confirm residence: scan of the passport (first page + registration page), scan of my cards and traffic fines. From 25.09.2017 till 29.09.2017 we have opened deals (with the help of desktop sharing program Dmitry observed my actions and told me what to do).

By the end of 29.09.2017 my balance amounted to 3200$ with the profit. On 03.10.2017 I deposited 4000$ and later 2650$ to the account. On the same day, Dmitry said that he allegedly contributed his 6650$ to my account (but on the "Bifobroker" website it was reflected as the bonus of the company). The next day, on 04.10.2017, we opened a deal for 5 hours. It closed with profit and then there was about 17840$ on my account. It should be noticed that the duration of previous deals was about 1 minute. On 05.10.2017 Dmitry said that we would open a deal for 5 hours and I needed to bet 5000$ on increase (Euro\USD pair). I could not open the deal with the first click and I immediately pressed again, then it turned out that I simultaneously opened two deals for 5,000$.

The forecast of the analyst fell short of my expectations, and before an hour till the end of that deal, he made me to press the button «up» and use another $5,000 to win back money. So I lost 15000$ (my balance amounted to 2 840$). The next day, on 06.10.2017, Dmitry called me and began to calm me down, because I needed to give back borrowed funds (300 000 RUB). He promised to solve my situation and call back. On the same day he called me back and asked to replenish 3580$. He explained that he would replenish 3580$ too. He convinced me that in this situation my trading balance would be $ 10,000, and he would be able to get a bonus of 15000$.

Further, he managed to find out that I had more money to replenish. As a result I was persuaded to replenish 2500$. He told me that he would pay 2500$ and then the company would give me the regular bonus of $7500. But I needed to replenish from another card, because the limit for transaction of my card was no more than 500 000 RUB. I was busy and could not replenish in that time. And supposedly to help me, Dmitry transferred to my account 4000$, instead of 2500$. According to him he did it to withdraw the funds that I have contributed on 06.10.2017 and 300 000 RUB in addition. According to him it should be the sum of 10833$. We created a ticket, since it was necessary to withdraw to two cards. After 3 hours it was processed and Dmitry said that on the evening of Sunday or Monday the money would be credited to my card.

On Monday 09.10.2017 the funds did not arrive. On Tuesday 10.10.2017 Dmitry told that my account was blocked since the management saw that he (Dmitry) replenished more than I (4000$, not 2500$), and he would try to solve my situation because he was a known member of the company. On 11.10.2017 Dmitry said that money contributed by him and the company's bonus was written off.

Then Dmitry said that I needed to replenish up to $ 10,000, we would earn money and withdraw it. I did not want to cooperate with them any longer and asked him to withdraw all my money. But Dmitry said that it was impossible, because the application on 10833$ was already registered in the system and could not be canceled. It was necessary to replenish up to 10833$. The company only withdrew me $100. This is clear fraudulent activity.

08.11.17 I applied to my bank for assistance and it initiated chargeback process. However, the bank denied me a refund, because the company claimed that I allegedly never asked for a withdrawal. The company promised to withdraw my money in a timely manner when I make an application for it. The bank asked me to try to solve this issue by myself first and if I fail, it would continue to pursue my interests.

At the moment my balance amounts to 6,080.80 USD. Pursuant to the “Withdrawal and Refund Policy” published on the official website of the company, the company undertakes to make withdrawal of the client’s funds within 1-3 business days.

On 21.03.18 I made a withdrawal application, but the company deliberately does not process it.

On 22.03.2018 the company requested to provide it with the copy of the decision of my bank (issuing bank) on the chargeback.

On 22.03.2018 I provided this information and asked the company to notify me of the time frame for the consideration of my application.

However, the company still denies me withdrawal and moreover fails to provide me with any reasonable explanation for its refusal. It asks me to contact my analyst Mr. Dmitry Orlov in order to solve this situation (however there is nothing to solve, just withdraw my money), but they lost my trust and I need official written explanation as an evidence for my bank.

I would highly recommend you to stay away from this fraudster - "Bifobroker".
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://bifobroker.com/company/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14935/www.bifobroker.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/bifobroker/

https://www.facebook.com/bifobroker/

https://www.instagram.com/bifobroker_official/

https://twitter.com/BiFo_Broker

https://ok.ru/group/55454154162193

Hi
I agree tatkarimova to to say that this broker is a scanner,
personally from the first day I felt first seeing that I was a winner he began to ask me questions about whether I was professional so I answered him not at all I made on this site a deposit of 100 dollars and now my account is over 4000 dollars I have not stopped sending him messages to make a withdrawal without any response for more than 3 weeks today I managed to get it and you know what the guy has the courage to tell me that I did not respect the rules because my deposit was insufficient 100 dollars imagine you people who put more money and who lose everything if I lost the 100 dollars it would not have been a problem but since I'm winning it's a big big problem I leave you some pictures that you can enjoy running away from my friends

Attachments

• FAKEEEE.PNG
    FAKEEEE.PNG
    728.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FAKEEEE.PNG
    FAKEEEE.PNG
    728.3 KB · Views: 0
Back