• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big fraud at avafx.com broker!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I hope FPA will help you somehow.

This is funny how AvaFX tries to convince you that you're responsible for your own lost (or even made it yourself when sleeping lol).

Did they finally send you logs?

Unfortunately they didn't sent me those logs in yestardays e-mail. I've asked again, but no answer at the moment.

Dear xxxx,

At this time the one fact we are aware is that the trades on the 18th May were made from a new IP address – based on this it's still very difficult for Ava to know who exactly logged into the account.

As you have been a long time trader with Ava we are happy to reach out and add a bonus of 50% the value lost on the 18th May to the account. Obviously if you keep using this account it will be important to update the password or we can move ahead with a new account.

We believe this is a generous offer and pleased to present it to you so we can move forward from this situation.

Regards,
Steven

I ask for logs, and they write to me around the same.

Assuming it was a real hacking, the 50% offer is nice. On the other hand, the repeated TOTAL FAILURE to provide you with the requested log files would seem to show one of the following:

1. Complete disregard for the trader with no desire to hunt down the culprit.
2. Utter incompetence.
3. Complicity.

Can anyone come up with any other explanations?

I wonder if anyone from Ava will have the nerve to publicly address this issue?

Hello!
Few days later still no answer from Ava, they are scarried to answer? This same thing with possible crime chasing. They don't answer my mails at all - is this a serious way of treating customers?

Depend on if the cup is half empty or half full.

If the problem was totally external to Ava, then 50% is a great gesture on their part. If the problem was at all internal to Ava, then it's grabbing half the lost money for themselves.

Hello!
My point of view is different here. In fact they are offering me 50% of MY OWN Money. Don't think that they are refunding me from own funds. So called "hacker" lost my money and it is all in Ava. Summing up, since Dec 2009 I've been cheated for 19,000$. First "breaking" into acc 7k$ and now another 12k$. I was trying to make some profits after being cheated for one and I was cheated second time. Ava isn't interested at all - cause, it's obvious they got money. I guess they would run to police if that was their cash. My aim now is to reveal the truth cause I don't want to be cheated.I've sent mails to many institutions supervising brokers, also to mass media. Soon it will be loud about AvaFX.

Back