BiG Option stole my money

Suki2000

Recruit
I opened an account with Big Option on 2nd October 2015 with USD 250. Upon finalisation the verification process I was called on 13th October by my account manager Mr. Frank Melvin. A very aggressive sales person, he convinced me to deposit more money and I went ahead and put $2,000. He also convinced me to allow him to manage my account and I signed an ‘ ‘authorization to trade on client behalf’ for a period of one month. The managed account would apparently earn 30% of my investment at least every 2 weeks.

All seemed to be going well and indeed I was earning the said profits and even deposited a further USD 1900 in a weeks time.

Then Frank Mevlin made this really big offer with the ‘ high trading season’ coming and began to demand that i top up my account up to USD 10,000 in order to make huge profits.

By then I had a 40% profit and as much as I was ok with that, my Expert Trader, one Mr. Frank Melvin, was extremely aggressive in getting me to deposit more in order to take advantage of the ‘high trading season’.

Listening to him it made sense, and although I was taken aback by his over- aggressiveness, I accepted to deposit an additional $ 5,000 based on his promise of an expected return between 35-45%. That put my total deposits to USD 9,150

The deposit came through on 29th October, giving enough time for the 3-4 day high trading season to be taken advantage of. My condition was however that I didn’t have much money and I was going to get the $5,000 from a 3rd party, and it had to be withdrawn together with the proceeds, as soon as the transactions were done.

The other thing I noticed was can he kept on adding 100% of what I had deposited, saying it was their bonus and would only allow me to trade more. There was no disclosure on anything else related to the bonus. This means my account was now standing at USD 18,000

Long story short on 3rd November between 1830 hrs- 1832 hrs, in exactly 2 minutes, Frank Melvin cleaned out my investment of USD 9,150 and the balance was down to USD 6,000. This was done through the ladder trades. I tried with drawing my money. Frank Melvin refused to respond to my calls and emails and removed me from his skype contacts. I was put in touch with several different people in the ‘investigations’ department, none of whom were useful. I lost hope . About 3 months ago I receive a call from my ‘ new account manager’ who has the audacity to tell me to start a fresh with a new account. I have recently seen a lot of cases like mine out there and I want to make this case public so that no one goes to these SCAM brokers called Big OPTION. Further more I want my money back. What do I do.

I opened an account with Big Option on 2nd October 2015 with USD 250. Upon finalisation the verification process I was called on 13th October by my account manager Mr. Frank Melvin. A very aggressive sales person, he convinced me to deposit more money and I went ahead and put $2,000. He also convinced me to allow him to manage my account and I signed an ‘ ‘authorization to trade on client behalf’ for a period of one month. The managed account would apparently earn 30% of my investment at least every 2 weeks.

All seemed to be going well and indeed I was earning the said profits and even deposited a further USD 1900 in a weeks time.

Then Frank Mevlin made this really big offer with the ‘ high trading season’ coming and began to demand that i top up my account up to USD 10,000 in order to make huge profits.

By then I had a 40% profit and as much as I was ok with that, my Expert Trader, one Mr. Frank Melvin, was extremely aggressive in getting me to deposit more in order to take advantage of the ‘high trading season’.

Listening to him it made sense, and although I was taken aback by his over- aggressiveness, I accepted to deposit an additional $ 5,000 based on his promise of an expected return between 35-45%. That put my total deposits to USD 9,150

The deposit came through on 29th October, giving enough time for the 3-4 day high trading season to be taken advantage of. My condition was however that I didn’t have much money and I was going to get the $5,000 from a 3rd party, and it had to be withdrawn together with the proceeds, as soon as the transactions were done.

The other thing I noticed was can he kept on adding 100% of what I had deposited, saying it was their bonus and would only allow me to trade more. There was no disclosure on anything else related to the bonus. This means my account was now standing at USD 18,000

Long story short on 3rd November between 1830 hrs- 1832 hrs, in exactly 2 minutes, Frank Melvin cleaned out my investment of USD 9,150 and the balance was down to USD 6,000. This was done through the ladder trades. I tried with drawing my money. Frank Melvin refused to respond to my calls and emails and removed me from his skype contacts. I was put in touch with several different people in the ‘investigations’ department, none of whom were useful. I lost hope . About 3 months ago I receive a call from my ‘ new account manager’ who has the audacity to tell me to start a fresh with a new account. I have recently seen a lot of cases like mine out there and I want to make this case public so that no one goes to these SCAM brokers called Big OPTION. Further more I want my money back. What do I do.
Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

support@bigoption.com

compliance@bigoption.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share you story as a comment on latest post.

Social Media Pages are.............

https://www.facebook.com/bigoptiontrading

https://twitter.com/BigOption

https://plus.google.com/+Bigoption

http://www.linkedin.com/company/bigoption

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6NvA6fsxZ1pXS0Oyv9I4g

Done

Attachments

• Page 1.PNG
    Page 1.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Page 2.PNG
    Page 2.PNG
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Page 3.PNG
    Page 3.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Page 4.PNG
    Page 4.PNG
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
Got a response from Jim Davis. Says that if i can build up my account to USD 10,000, he will discuss getting my refund of USD 9,150.. with his management..My balance is currently USD 1,200.
#skeptical #will give it a shot . Keep you posted.

Got a response from Jim Davis. Says that if i can build up my account to USD 10,000, he will discuss getting my refund of USD 9,150.. with his management..My balance is currently USD 1,200.
#skeptical #will give it a shot . Keep you posted.

Good that you have received the reply, Don`t forget to keep us updated about your case.

I'll personally bet that it's nothing other than another delaying tactic. Sooner or later, they'll ask for more money. If you make it plain that you'll never put another cent with them, something bad will happen to your account balance.

Bigoption is a 100% scam, the company nt regulated and is located in mauritius , i have way more info that can bring them down

FPA Forums Team Note: Don't just brag about having information. Post it publicly so everyone who needs it can see it.

Back