BIG OPTION

Thank you fontana for this lesson, everything is true. The only thing that I don't understand and when you write: I am in the process now to pass this all on to the Australian Fraud squad who has contacts allover the commonwealth and in London. They will do the hunting down I guess. It's means that BigOption is in Australia too?

I had this problem with Banc De Binary and me and my husband called the credit card company and submitted all the details the lady this is common with many of these binaryoption brokers that are generally illegal to use in the united states. So she helped us fill out the paper work for a chargeback and they returned my money from those crooks at banc de binary 100%. I would file a chargeback as soon as possible the credit card companies have a list of these brokers i found out and will help you in most cases get 100% of your money back after that you can like me look to sue them for causing you anguish and distress. My lawyer is sending BDB a letter of intent. So File a chargeback.

Yes me too I could do it, but it's happen in april last year and the draders are making trades in the end of december, Peter Thompson empty my balance in november, 7 months after I have put money with my credit card. We have 3 months to make complaint on a credit card.

you write Samantha: after that you can like me look to sue them for causing you anguish and distress. My lawyer is sending BDB a letter of intent. Send the BDB where? USA (New-York) or UK (London) you have an address?

According to the US regulators, BDB's New York address was fake.

Send it to the address Cysec has listed for them. Send copies to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Ummmm..... why are we talking about BDB in a Big Option thread?

Yes me too I could do it, but it's happen in april last year and the draders are making trades in the end of december, Peter Thompson empty my balance in november, 7 months after I have put money with my credit card. We have 3 months to make complaint on a credit card.
Hi
Do you do it from the states or Europe?

Complaining about the Company BIG OPTION

Hi Guys,

I have invested with Big Options, they had this thing called Binary Breaker Auto trading which I dint even know was related to this company, I wanted to find out if the software called Binary Reaper really works, than after I put $250 I saw that my account was getting too many loses, so I stopped the Auto trader, than a broker from Big Options called me (Kevin White) saying that he can trade for me and wanted me to put as much money as I can so which he said to me to put $15-$30k once he heard my credit limit.

I said I will not do that, because I said I cannot trust him as yet, and that he needs to show me proof and proof himself to me first. After long talks almost for 2 weeks, eventually he agreed, than I only put $1000 than he started to trade and made a very small amount of money $200 est. but because the trades where long trades like 2-4 weeks apart, he kept calling me asking me for more money, and he kept saying that with such little money he cannot do anything, he said that there is a non -farm payroll news coming up, that I should not miss this blabla..he said that he will double my account in that news. So after sending me winning trades of other trades he did apparently, which I didn't believe but said...I am going to give you a go and put only $4000 extra. The first day I put the money he gambled and lost 6 trades out of 6 trades $2650 out of the $5000 USD. Earlier before he started to trade, he said he will make low risk trades. I also mentioned that he should not trade more than 10% of the total account! But he dint listen he just did his own thing without consulting me by breaking our agreement.

I said to him to recover the $2650 and was complaining that he dint do what I said. He apologised saying that the hedging dint go well etc. I was very angry.

Than he said the company agreed to give me the $2650 back as a bonus, which means he has to make $53,000 in order for me to withdraw the money, now I am totally stuck, I had to make a decision to either just to withdraw my $2350 USD or go by what Mr. Kevin White says. He promised me that he will be able to achieve the 53k within 6 months. He said he is very certain about it. It’s like he deliberately made sure I lose the money so that I can be stuck with these guys! How can a Broker lose 6 trades out of 6 trades and lose $2650 in one day!!!! I would have had much better chance by myself trading pushing buttons. How can a Company hire such a person who does not know what his doing!!!!

So now, I said that he dint comply with the customer policy which was to stay within my guidelines, which was to invest only 10% of the account which he did it again and again afterwards he kept losing trades the account was as low as $2600 est waiting for expiry and the account now is at $4628.29 after winning and losing, but this took like 3 months or so. He was going to make the $53k in 6 months, but he kept losing.

I complaint to the company but can't get true to the manager....it’s like they keep avoiding me. The Broker Kevin White is blaming me that it was my fault that I lost, because I stopped him from losing more of my borrowed money that I am paying interest on.

I asked that I want my full refund and my whole account to be restored to full which is $5000, but no answer, they keep referring me back to Kevin White and he is playing games with me. So I send a request to withdraw at least the $4628.29 that is left no responds at all....!??? I can see that they cancelled my request to withdraw my account. They did not send me an email that it was cancelled nothing in writing. They most likely called, and dint even leave a message saying that it was cancelled. Kevin is making excuses saying that he tried to call and that I am not answering, I told him earlier to communicate everything in writing via Skype. He is being careful what he writes on Skype or emails.

Now I am stuck, cant withdraw my money and this Broker Kevin White is no allowed to touch my account anymore I cancelled the agreement for him to trade for me. I don’t know what to do now.?

I really need your HELP PLEASE to investigate and to see what we could do to get my money back?, as I have no clue how to handle this, DO NOT TRUST KEVIN WHITE FROM BIG OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or don't trust the company all together. They are liars, thief’s and I believe they are working together as a team, they are destroying lives out there.

There is only $4628.29 USD left….which I want back.

This is my case against the Broker Kevin White and Big Option:

1- He went against my will & Policy according to the agreement which states this in the agreement.

2- He invested over 10% which was our agreement before he invested.

3- How can a company employ a person who does not know how to trade? 6 out of 6 trades? Come on!!!

4- Why can’t I speak to the manager or any resolution officer??

5- I am not satisfied with the performance or behaviour of Kevin White, accusing me of being mentally il!

Kind Regards

Ismail.
What is your situation now Ismail on BO?

Complaining about the Company BIG OPTION

Hi Guys,

I have invested with Big Options, they had this thing called Binary Breaker Auto trading which I dint even know was related to this company, I wanted to find out if the software called Binary Reaper really works, than after I put $250 I saw that my account was getting too many loses, so I stopped the Auto trader, than a broker from Big Options called me (Kevin White) saying that he can trade for me and wanted me to put as much money as I can so which he said to me to put $15-$30k once he heard my credit limit.

I said I will not do that, because I said I cannot trust him as yet, and that he needs to show me proof and proof himself to me first. After long talks almost for 2 weeks, eventually he agreed, than I only put $1000 than he started to trade and made a very small amount of money $200 est. but because the trades where long trades like 2-4 weeks apart, he kept calling me asking me for more money, and he kept saying that with such little money he cannot do anything, he said that there is a non -farm payroll news coming up, that I should not miss this blabla..he said that he will double my account in that news. So after sending me winning trades of other trades he did apparently, which I didn't believe but said...I am going to give you a go and put only $4000 extra. The first day I put the money he gambled and lost 6 trades out of 6 trades $2650 out of the $5000 USD. Earlier before he started to trade, he said he will make low risk trades. I also mentioned that he should not trade more than 10% of the total account! But he dint listen he just did his own thing without consulting me by breaking our agreement.

I said to him to recover the $2650 and was complaining that he dint do what I said. He apologised saying that the hedging dint go well etc. I was very angry.

Than he said the company agreed to give me the $2650 back as a bonus, which means he has to make $53,000 in order for me to withdraw the money, now I am totally stuck, I had to make a decision to either just to withdraw my $2350 USD or go by what Mr. Kevin White says. He promised me that he will be able to achieve the 53k within 6 months. He said he is very certain about it. It’s like he deliberately made sure I lose the money so that I can be stuck with these guys! How can a Broker lose 6 trades out of 6 trades and lose $2650 in one day!!!! I would have had much better chance by myself trading pushing buttons. How can a Company hire such a person who does not know what his doing!!!!

So now, I said that he dint comply with the customer policy which was to stay within my guidelines, which was to invest only 10% of the account which he did it again and again afterwards he kept losing trades the account was as low as $2600 est waiting for expiry and the account now is at $4628.29 after winning and losing, but this took like 3 months or so. He was going to make the $53k in 6 months, but he kept losing.

I complaint to the company but can't get true to the manager....it’s like they keep avoiding me. The Broker Kevin White is blaming me that it was my fault that I lost, because I stopped him from losing more of my borrowed money that I am paying interest on.

I asked that I want my full refund and my whole account to be restored to full which is $5000, but no answer, they keep referring me back to Kevin White and he is playing games with me. So I send a request to withdraw at least the $4628.29 that is left no responds at all....!??? I can see that they cancelled my request to withdraw my account. They did not send me an email that it was cancelled nothing in writing. They most likely called, and dint even leave a message saying that it was cancelled. Kevin is making excuses saying that he tried to call and that I am not answering, I told him earlier to communicate everything in writing via Skype. He is being careful what he writes on Skype or emails.

Now I am stuck, cant withdraw my money and this Broker Kevin White is no allowed to touch my account anymore I cancelled the agreement for him to trade for me. I don’t know what to do now.?

I really need your HELP PLEASE to investigate and to see what we could do to get my money back?, as I have no clue how to handle this, DO NOT TRUST KEVIN WHITE FROM BIG OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or don't trust the company all together. They are liars, thief’s and I believe they are working together as a team, they are destroying lives out there.

There is only $4628.29 USD left….which I want back.

This is my case against the Broker Kevin White and Big Option:

1- He went against my will & Policy according to the agreement which states this in the agreement.

2- He invested over 10% which was our agreement before he invested.

3- How can a company employ a person who does not know how to trade? 6 out of 6 trades? Come on!!!

4- Why can’t I speak to the manager or any resolution officer??

5- I am not satisfied with the performance or behaviour of Kevin White, accusing me of being mentally il!

Kind Regards

Ismail.

How the law firm will help you if they are using fake names and fake addresses who you gonna sue ?
you dont know even there real location ... binary option was declared as fraud in usa/belguim/israel/france ... its not a real trading ...

Back