• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
Any payment was been done it by youtradefx for me or my group of clients - 2 months of delay to withdraws

Pedro,
Please post in your native language as well as in English, because your meaning is often obscured.
We can translate your posts ourselves, directly.
This is useful because many have to translate once again from English to another language; by then, they cannot understand at all.
Thank you,
AI

Hello,
I had already written on this forum. To date I have not received my money. Only mail with credit transfers and words.
10 days that I can not talk to anyone.
It isn't a good thing. Like Pedro i have problem.
Thank

Why this case hadn't yet reach to FPA Traders Court Open Cases??:confused:

Waiting for more clients to be cheated?!?:mad:

There's no single doubt that youtradefx is a Total Scam Broker

yes i ask the same questions.. all this time and no help from anybody.. I phone youtrade everyday and get the same answers daily from Dave Morris(TEAM SUPERVISOR), Michael, Lilar(ACCOUNTING), Junior, Filip, etc... that they dont know what is happening with my money.. Its meant to be in my account in 3 days its been over 2 months...A whole big Scam... and it still continues.... does anyone care to help or close these guys down? wE ARE OVER 50 PEOPLE IN THIS SITUATION...

Why this case hadn't yet reach to FPA Traders Court Open Cases??:confused:

Waiting for more clients to be cheated?!?:mad:

There's no single doubt that youtradefx is a Total Scam Broker

The only reason this isn't in Open Cases and up for a vote already is that the disputed trades aren't forex trades.

If it came to a vote today, I would vote GUILTY based on the lack of adequate response from YouTrade alone.

The only reason this isn't in Open Cases and up for a vote already is that the disputed trades aren't forex trades.

If it came to a vote today, I would vote GUILTY based on the lack of adequate response from YouTrade alone.

So, Indexes Brokers Scams are not considered to be in FPA Traders Court Open case despite there's a special section for Scams by non broker companies in FPA?

Why don't everything related to the market trading be involved in the Traders Court Cases??!

I understand you're not the FPA Boss:cool: for decision but my message is targeted to FPA Highers too as kind of a suggestion.

I think if YouTrade doesn't get it's act together VERY quickly, there will be enough forex scam complaints to take care of the issue soon enough.

Back