• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
Like Martin Luther King said I have a dream: I would like FOREX PEACE ARMY, will create a team of real people so them would be in the most important cities where exist brokers, (London,Limassol where ever)the work of the team would be intermediate between retailtraders like me and others and the serious brokers, so FPA members would have a clean list of honest brokers, where we could open accounts quitly without concerns or stress, I am sure every member of FPA would pay happily a cost for that service, and I am sure we will get Brokers that would desire be our partners. I lost $2000 in 6 hours, why not pay $200 (+ -) in a year for that kind of service? think about it please, you said alone I am just a retail trader, but together we are an AAAAAARMY, please please lets do it, of course you are the man for it. CAN YOU IMAGINE OUR POWER?
Sorry my english. I am from Colombia so i speak spanish, buuuut I am studing english.

Hello german rosales,
Thank you for your idea of an FPA Approved Broker List.
Sounds like an intriguing idea for FPA management to pursue; and I am sure they will respond to you soon.
Meanwhile consider posting in your native language, Spanish, with an English Translation as well.
Many members must translated into their own language, and double translation can make it almost unreadable.
With my regards,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
=======================
Hola german rosales,
Gracias por su idea de una lista Broker FPA aprobado.
Suena como una idea interesante para FPA de gestión a seguir, y estoy seguro de que responderá a la brevedad.
Mientras tanto, considere enviar el mensaje en su idioma nativo, el español, con una traducción Inglés también.
Muchos miembros deben traducido a su propio idioma, y ​​doble traducción puede hacer que sea casi ilegible.
Con mis saludos,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Last edited:
Hola Anthony
Gracias por tener en cuenta mi propuesta, de verdad espero que se haga realidad, yo seguiré escribiendo en español, cuidese mucho señor, nosotros somos muchos los que lo necesitamos.

Saludos cordiales
German Rosales

German,

I like your idea, but think the number of brokers that could have been approved and later collapsed might cause issues. If you don't mind me taking your thread off topic, there's an alternative I've been toying with that I call Company Pledges.

The pledges would vary from category to category, since some things are specific to brokers and others are specific to other products and services. The idea is that a company that makes a pledge gets an acknowledgement on their review page and an icon they can show on their website. This increases the company's credibility. To reduce the chances that a company won't break the pledges, any proven violation would result in an immediate FPA Scam Finding.

For example, for brokers, the first pledge would be to never use the MT Virtual Dealer Plugin or any other means to manipulate slippage in the broker's favor.

If this sounds interesting, let me know and I'll start a thread somewhere else on the topic.

German,

I like your idea, but think the number of brokers that could have been approved and later collapsed might cause issues. If you don't mind me taking your thread off topic, there's an alternative I've been toying with that I call Company Pledges.

The pledges would vary from category to category, since some things are specific to brokers and others are specific to other products and services. The idea is that a company that makes a pledge gets an acknowledgement on their review page and an icon they can show on their website. This increases the company's credibility. To reduce the chances that a company won't break the pledges, any proven violation would result in an immediate FPA Scam Finding.

For example, for brokers, the first pledge would be to never use the MT Virtual Dealer Plugin or any other means to manipulate slippage in the broker's favor.

If this sounds interesting, let me know and I'll start a thread somewhere else on the topic.

Your suggestion is good Pharaoh on the theory part but it will find much difficulty when you reach to the practical part.

Who will discover if the broker is using "MT Virtual Dealer Plugin" or other manipulation programs?!

Brokers can find non end disclaimer excuses!!

My suggestion that was and keeping on suggesting FPA is simply give a list of Regulated Brokers that have no FPA Scam Finding, organizing it all from Top to Bottom according to Clients reviews and its regulatory bodies importance.

Like Brokers that are regulated in Bafin, NFA, FSA, CFTC are listed at Top, difference in ranking between those will be FPA members reviews or let it be a voting competition ruled by FPA for a month.

I bet FPA will find that much much more Members will participate in it than the few ones(sadly) voting for Guilty or Non Guilty Traders Court Open Cases.

Only members(not new ones) vote in this competition(to diminish possibility of brokers sending its people!!) choosing the Top Brokers which FPA included in the competition list.

FPA Highers can arrange the competition ranking rules as they have 50% of points to give for brokers according to regulation and reputability(FPA Historical searching..etc) like brokers registered at 3 Top Regulatory Bodies can get better points than others registered in one of those Top Regulatory or in some low profile regulatory.

The other 50% of points can be given to brokers from FPA Members Voting, also those votes can be divided into categories like best overall broker, best low spread broker, best execution broker, best low slippage broker, best less scam broker;)(just joking).

I doubt my suggestion could work here in FPA because that will be giving brokers a free advertising which FPA already has a place for(payable), not to hide behind our fingers, everything has a cost at end, and business or kind of it must keep running even with some concessions;) from time to time that will not affect the main noble goal & mission.

However, in my opinion, running a wide competition like what I suggested above will not really directly advertise brokers but might affect some as revealing New Scams and when some 50 brokers are competing that will keep actual advertising far away & at end of competition after results are announced, FPA will find many brokers wanting to advertise on its site as a kind of gratefulness for results which is actually not like that but a normal process of what FPA Members and FPA Competition Committee combined had chosen.

This will at first increase and improve a lot FPA help for traders worldwide by telling them where to search first when choosing a broker and each according to preferences where the competition categories will play a role too.

Hopefully, my suggestion find the path of hearing at least for once, just this time and I'll never suggest anything else:p;)

Think of the number of "honorable" brokers who've been busted by the NFA for using the MT4 plugin. That would be irrefutable evidence. For others, some sort of slippage monitoring software run over time on several live accounts would detect the issue.

Some other pledges I have in mind would be much simpler to prove/disprove.

Having a way to highlight regulated brokers with no known issues would also be a very good thing to do too.

This company are a real scam, 100 emails send it and any reply. 3.000.000 usd of 40 clients and any reply. 4 months on waiting for withdraw of a total a bou 1.000.000 usd and no one cares. In the phone any support give us resolutions.

Dont even think in open one account in this company, i have 3 accounts in this company and i dont receive payment at 5 months , i have more 30 clients in same situation... a real scam company......

Please let me know if you guys would like to help me with a class action lawsuit for fraud to youtradefx! biggest fraud broker in the world. they closed my 125,000 account for no reason.

one of our clients receive the remain money days ago. But at the moment you are a group of 40 clients no more resolution or news

Back