• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
All that is said above it true, I have spoken to a Mr Lucus 3 weeks ago that no longer works at youtradefx to Mr Michael Evans and last week to a Mr Junior... I have had my money sitting in my account for more than a month after the BIG SCAM Pedro REPORTED ABOVE AND I HOPE SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS BUSY WITH IT SO WE CAN GET OUR MONEY BACK. As for the rest of my money they say it takes 3 days to put back into my account, it have been more than 3 weeks AND nothing has been solved yet.
Please keep away from youtradefx dont put your money with this company as you see they havent even replied to any of the facts written under BIG SCAM HOT TOPIC

Pedro,

I have contacted Michael at YYFX. He promises to post here within a few days.

If your clients want to post more information, that is welcome. Please ask them not to use the "Report Post" button. That is for reporting abuse in the forums to the admins, not for sending messages to the admins saying they are part of your group of clients. Your clients need to create forums accounts and use the "Reply" button.

Mr Michael dont contact me and dont post on forum

More one day, 3 calls for mr junior padrao, and any response....big scam company....

Do not waste time. Make complaints to where youtradefx is regulated at the ASIC, FSC and FSA. Complaint to all 3.

That's totally unacceptable, illegal and returning clients money is the only solution.

Broker not accepting clients withdrawal of more than 1 Million Dollars is crazy action. Total Robbing and Scam.

Hi tried calling the full day Mr Michael Evans answers the complains department phone asks for my account number and them says he knows nothing about y money trasfer. I ask he to talk to account manager Mr Junior and he tells me he is not available and later in the day tells me he has gone home. They dont even return calls or emails. This is one BIG SCAM..... wE NEED SERIOUS help to put these guys where they belong.... in jail...

But this is what i think when i open mam account in youtradefx that is regulated in ASIC and FSC and FSA, but only "Youtrade Capital Markets ltd" and "International Youtrade Investements MA ltd" are regulated, if you go to the site youtradefx.com and open one account, the account for deposits are in name of Youtrade Holdings Ltd that dont have any regulation i think that is a company from Cyprus, this is a big scheme of 3 companys in reality 90% of clients stay in a company that dont have any regulation. I dont know how its possible this group have regulations, if the site is the same, and by option Mrº Itamar the owner make the option for the clients that he want steal make the registration in youtrade holdings ltd.....this is big scam scheme.
Bank:

HSBC PB SUISSE SA GENEVE

Address:Gartenstrasse 26, PO Box, CH-8027 Zurich
Swift code:BLICCHGG
Beneficiary:YOUTRADE HOLDINGS LTD
IBAN:CH27 0868 9090 7108 5337 0
Account:2136660

all my clients make deposit in this account

regulations of youtrade (any one talks about this company)

https://www.youtradefx.com/pt/textpagetmp/regulation_and_license

Normally, he's one of the more active representatives in the forums. I wonder where he's gone. :confused:

Helloooooo Michael!

The YouTradeFX Ponsi is a system, they say they are regulated by the FSA, but it is a lie.
Their system is to have two companies, YouTradeFX, the company that is the site Forex Trading Online, Online Forex Trading, Forex Trading System is scam, they make fools of customers.
If necessary they stop trading platform for several days until the client runs out of money in the account.
To withdraw money they delay the process for several weeks, are always asking for documentation, then pass the department in department, then cancel the request for retreat ... and never takes place.
The affiliate system does not work, they do not pay commissions that are on the site.
Inside the company of no one understands, everyone wants to earn commissions until ordered workers sometimes do not get paid, and work under pressure.

Please do not be silly. Do not transfer money to this system Ponsi. What they want is to make money, robbing the person.

Hell for them

youtradeFX-SCAM

The YouTradeFX is a ponzi scheme, they say they are regulated by the FSA, but it is a lie.

Their system is to have two companies, YouTradeFX, the company that is the site www . youtradefx . com is scam, they make fools of customers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If necessary they stop trading platform for several days until the client runs out of money in the account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To withdraw money they delay the process for several weeks, are always asking for documentation, then pass the department in department, then cancel the request for retreat ... and never takes place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The affiliate system does not work, they do not pay commissions that are on the site.
Inside the company of no one understands, everyone wants to earn commissions until ordered workers sometimes do not get paid, and work under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not be silly. Do not transfer money to this ponzi scheme. What they want is to make money, robbing the person.

Hell for them

Hi Pedro, Tell all your 40 clients to file complaints at ASIC, FSC and FSA. That's your only real solution & hope for now.

Do you know how much BIG the impact will be when all 3 regulatory bodies get 40 complaints on one company???

At worst, you'll know where youtradefx is regulated(if any of the 3)!!:mad:

Back