• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
More one email send it for Financial Ombudsman Service (company that receive complaints from FSA)

Para :
vrushangi.patel@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Hello, one month past and any feedback, and any resolution of our clients problem by youtradefx, including the remain values that stay in clients accounts, 3 weeks to withdraw and no payments. I talk all days with the company and no one cares about the problem, our account manager go away (lucas garcia) and 5 days ago i receive the info of Junior Padrao (juniorp@ytfx.com).
Name and adress of company that our clients make deposits:
Youtrade holdings Limited BVI, TAX registro:1539926, 12 The Shrubberies, George Lane, London E18 1BD, U.K.
Bank:
HSBC PB SUISSE SA GENEVE
Address:Gartenstrasse 26, PO Box, CH-8027 Zurich
Swift code:BLICCHGG
Beneficiary:YOUTRADE HOLDINGS LTD
IBAN:CH27 0868 9090 7108 5337 0
Account:2136660

The broker http://www.youtradefx.com have 3 or 4 companys associated in same site, i see this when all this happens, the regulation of FSA are of Youtrade Capital Markets ltd, but in the same site you see 3 diferent companys, like you see our clients make the deposit in Youtrade holdings ltd, but for us is all the same company. I dont know how its possible this happen, because if youtrade capital markets are regulated by fsa and in the goup one company make this with clients , fsa have to talk with the company and take off the regulation, i talk about a scheme scam that crash 2.000.000 usd of our clients and our money, and now we have like 1 million in total to withadraw and we stay on waiting in same cases at one month. I hope you give me some resolution and make a real contact with the company, because we talk of 3 million usd of 50 clients, and its not right one company like this stay in the market. I open one topic in Forex peace army that you can see all info. Thanks for all, and iam waitnig for feedback soon.

Subject: RE: COMPLAINT - YOUTRADE CAPITAL MARKETS LTD - 548033(FSA)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:07:27 +0100
To: pedropires2@hotmail.com

Dear Pedro Pires,

Your complaint

Thank you for your correspondence received safely on 07/08/2012.

We are dealing with a very high number of enquiries at the moment I am sorry this means we cannot reply immediately. You should hear from us in around eight weeks.

If you need to contact us in the meantime, please use your reference, 12096008.

Yours sincerely

Vrushangi Patel

Operations Support Administrator

telephone

0800 0 234 567

email

complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Hello Pedro Pires,
If I understand correctly, you are attempting to withdraw more than $1,000,000 US.
If this is correct, you should reply to the FOS representative and inform them that you are going to do the following while they investigate:
1 - Report this as a theft (Grand Larsony) with Scotland Yard or the London Police, where they are located. They are likely to do nothing, but the report will be useful.
2 - Copy the police report to FOS, that will help light a fire under them.
3 - File complaints with the Mauritius Authorities and the CySec as well, if you think Cyprus was involved; and include the police report.
4 - What country are you in? Do the same with the Regulator on your end and the Police as well.
5 - Copy all files to the broker and the other regulators. Stick to the facts, no exaggertions of hyperoble.
6 - Get a London Barrister connected with the financial industry, who has a history litigating financial crimes. He will have connections with the FSA, and will push them to take action.
7 - Keep us informed.
Here are some links:
http://www.youtradefx.com/en/textpagetmp/regulation_and_license
File a Complaint
Barristers Directory - Directories of Independent Barristers - England, Wales, London
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Hello big t1 thanks for the info

All complaint are send it to:

- FSA ( 7 august) - reply with 8 weeks for resolution
- complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk - waiting for contact you can see in the post up
- ASIC - today
- FSC - today
- CMVM - (7AUGUST)
- many foruns of forex market today

tomorow interpol and scotland Yard and layers

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:39:28 +1000
Subject: Re: Your question to ASIC: 1-3925641068
To: pedropires2@hotmail.com

Please do not reply to this email as it is an unattended mailbox. Please ask us a question by contacting us at Australian Securities and Investments Commission - FAQs - main page
Dear Mr. Pires,
Thank you for your enquiry
I have forwarded your complaint to our Misconduct & Breach Reporting department for their consideration and reply.
Due to the unique nature of each enquiry ASIC is not able to provide interpretations or recommendations specific to some enquiries or circumstances. If you require further information please seek independent advice through an ASIC registered agent, your accountant or solicitor.
Regards,
Carollyn - Enquiry Number 1-3925641068

Australian Securities & Investments Commission
Ph: 1300 300 630
Please take a moment to complete a short survey on the effectiveness of this email.

Withdrawal Status

Amount Status Created Reference
$11422 Suspended compliance 2012-08-17 20:05:55 2575481 cancel

One of much Withdrawal status - 1 month and no payment for any one

Withdrawal Status

Amount Status Created Reference
$11422 Suspended compliance 2012-08-17 20:05:55 2575481 cancel

One of much Withdrawal status - 1 month and no payment for any one

What's the exact amount you are asking for withdrawal? Would it be a one account withdrawal or each client will ask for withdraw in personal name?

Provide more details about the payment process.

Every client sent a complaint to Cysec and others or you filed a complaint to the 3 regulatory just yourself in the name of all clients??

The total amount are 1m of many clients personal accounts, i have send it the complete process with all clients accounts numbers and names for regulatory entitys.

The total amount are 1m of many clients personal accounts, i have send it the complete process with all clients accounts numbers and names for regulatory entitys.

You mean that the net losses of all clients accounts resulted from youtradefx disallowing access to the accounts is more than a half million dollars( $600,000) ??
As I see from the screenshots, the Balance of all accounts is nearly $1,600,000

Why don't you ask for withdrawal of the losses too resulted by youtradeforx Scam? or you prefer having this payment process(if broker do not continue scamming you), and you follow the losses causes further on, legally with the broker regulatory bodies?

By the way, I see on the screenshots the equity 1,500,000, why are you withdrawing 1M, is there anything missing from screenshots we do not know about?

After youtradefx block us the dax30 index ate 23 of july in 2 mam accounts we have 3m in total, after crash of accounts we have 1m in total and at this time i talk about the withdrawal of this money volume.

Back