• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
hi again...

Another week has gone buy and Mr Junior the account manager has given us no update by email or phone on my money. I have called plenty of times and only Michael Evans answer the phone and tells me only Mr Junior can deal with situation but that he is not available. I try calling again and they give me same answer. Pls Help looks like we are in serious trouble with Youtrafefx. BIG BIG SCAM.... LETS SEE IF WE HAVE ANY JUSTICE AT ALL, to investigate the hole case from start to finish....

We need all the help we can get from everyone to stop these people...

[...] Bank:
HSBC PB SUISSE SA GENEVE
Address:Gartenstrasse 26, PO Box, CH-8027 Zurich
Swift code:BLICCHGG
Beneficiary:YOUTRADE HOLDINGS LTD
IBAN:CH27 0868 9090 7108 5337 0
Account:2136660 [...]

It seems that,for some reason, more than one scam brokerege firm, hold accounts with Hsbc.
For example, I'm going into depth on the scam case Gtltrading dmcc/Gforex.In that case,according to a well placed observer,a guy named S.H.who works in Hsbc in Geneva,acted on behalf of Gtltrading inside the bank and covered irregular financial transactions. Are these simple 'coincidences'? :confused:

youtradefx representative 'Michael' not responding to the thread, from 2 weeks he promised Lieutenant to reply.
1 Million Dollars are more than enough to not post anymore at FPA:p:D
No answer on phone calls or repeated excuses and delays.

Wasn't youtradefx given much time to prove it's not Scam??:confused:

Lieutenant, Isn't it time for this case to be open at Traders Court?

Hello 100Pips, Link:
YouTradeFX
On this page are links to this firm's regulators and their license numbers.
You should file written complaints immediately in the regulatory jurisdiction in which you reside and from which you transacted business with them; and also with the regulators for the offices you dealt with. Cross-copy each to the other. Stick to the facts.
Refer to my previous post# 23 of this thread for more guidance.
They appear bigger than most scammers, which may be to your advantage. You might be able to get them shut down fast.
Write if you need help.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Dear Padropires,
i have the same problem.
We can work toghether.
I'm italian and today i had a meeting with a legal studio.
Pleas reply to me, and sorry for my english

Last edited:
what a ****....... BIG SCAM COMPANY

Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: RE: FW: Complaint

Our Ref: PC146286/ISS10627319

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email of 26 July 2012.

You have asked for guidance on how you can make a complaint against youtradefx as you have lost money due to a mistake they have made.

I have checked our public register and I cannot find any record of a company that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) by the name youtradefx.

I have searched online and I presume you are referring to the organisation behind Forex Trading Online, Online Forex Trading, Forex Trading System. If this is the case I can confirm that this is not a company that is authorised by the FSA. Whilst foreign exchange trading is usually not an FSA regulated activity, I suspect this company are acting fraudulently due to the fact that their website suggests they are located in the UK and FSA authorised which again I can confirm they are not.

If you have lost funds as a result of trading with this company, you may wish to report the matter to the police as I cannot confirm this company is a legitimate operation and may be running a scam. You may also wish to refer to further information on scams from our website page below.

Scams and swindles

If you have any future questions on financial services and products, you may find it easier to call our Consumer Helpline on 0845 606 1234 (call rates may vary). You can also access relevant information online at Consumer information and via the Money Advice Service website: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/.

Yours sincerely

Peter Malcolmson (Mr)
Customer Contact Centre
Financial Services Authority
Consumer Helpline: 0845 606 1234 (call rates may vary)
Consumer information

Let this sad situation be a lesson to all to do their "Due Diligence" PRIOR to forming a relationship with any online financial vendor, of any kind.
Whether a bank, a broker, a mutual fund, a stock/options/futures firm, investment advisor, or money manager; KNOW YOUR FIRM.
Always start with the "About Us" page, examine the Management, verify their physical address, and follow their links to their purported regulators and custodian.
Compare the web addresses to the real addresses. It is important you recognize if you have been redirected to a mock webpage fraudulently mimicking the real regulator's webpages.
Then, inquire of the banks and regulators independently, not only to confirm their claims of registration and relationships, but also their disciplinary history.
If they are unregulated in your country, or in the country where they conduct business, stay away.
Recognize that advertized low-ball spreads, lowest fees, wild leverage and "bonus" arrangements that seem too good to be true, is where the theives hide in plain sight!
Work with strong firms, in well-regulated environments, with long track records and good regulatory histories.
Be willing to pay a proper fee for services. Use commission ECN/STP brokers.
Every honest clearing firm, signal provider, or money manager deserves to make a decent living; and if they provide you with good service or provide you with good performance, they deserve their fairly earned competetive fees.
Excessive greed will get you every time in this business.
My condolenceses to the victims. Perhaps there is a lesson learned here.
You may still be able to recover something; because for a scam to continue, it must victimize new clients to satisfy the old ones; or else the scam dies.
The best you can do now is help us get them shutdown ASAP; to prevent further violence.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
More one week and no one cares about resolution of problems in YOUTRADEFX , many calls, many emails, and no resolution. Stay away of this broker. I stay in contact with some clients that company dont want to pay, our case is not isolated. Lets go to make some noise and go to a forced resolution.

Back