• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company

pedropires2

Private, 1st Class
After several problems with the broker YouTradeFX from bad swaps charged, the delays in opening and closing operations, delays in payments. This last situation very serious and that hurt so all our customers and our personal accounts, was a strategy mounted by the broker no room for doubt to blow up with all customer accounts. After we decide that we would migrate to another Broker with all our customers, we decided that we would close all trades that had opened in a position to sell, leaving no open trade in a position to buy, the broker last week at the end of 23 days did blocking the platform operations DAX30 the basis of all our trading value in 6425 as you can see the prints and statements, we claim the situation immediately because we could not close or open any position in the index DAX30, which would leave us unprotected in if the market goes up enough, a week has passed already with the DAX30 indice values ​​extremely dangerous for all of our accounts, and at day 27 at the end of the day we were informed that the platform would be operational on Monday, a situation that made ​​us want everything was set for them, and warned that it would be madness and unethical to customers, open operations DAX30 wait after its ascent to a point that does not give us options to recover the account. The answer was that we had not controlled the price of DAX30. We have about 40 clients with real losses obtained through this scheme by YouTradeFX broker, and any evidence to substantiate this claim. A broker who works with clients in this format should not be regulated by far the FSA. View attachment Scan0045.pdfView attachment Scan0046.pdf ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 24 19.39.jpgScreenHunter_04 Jul. 26 16.12.jpgScreenHunter_06 Jul. 26 17.25.jpg

THE MINIMUM VALUE OF DAX 30 BETWEEN DAY 23 AND DAY 30 OF LAST MONTH ARE 6319 LIKE YOU CAN SEE IN A REAL GRAPHIC FROM OTHER BROKER.

Last edited:
More info of this caseScreenHunter_07 Jul. 26 17.26.jpgScreenHunter_08 Jul. 30 08.21.jpgScreenHunter_09 Jul. 30 08.22.jpgScreenHunter_11 Jul. 30 08.32.jpgScreenHunter_12 Jul. 30 08.32.jpg

80% of customers have requested removal of the remaining values ​​in the accounts on the 15th of August and continues YouTradeFX broker without issuing payments. Can I send evidence of the state of withdrawals.

Last edited:
Please ask some of the customers to post here.

Hopefully YouTrade's rep will drop in and figure out how to correct the issue.

Pedro,

I have contacted Michael at YYFX. He promises to post here within a few days.

If your clients want to post more information, that is welcome. Please ask them not to use the "Report Post" button. That is for reporting abuse in the forums to the admins, not for sending messages to the admins saying they are part of your group of clients. Your clients need to create forums accounts and use the "Reply" button.

Hello Lieutenant, my clients make the registration in forum, but in this post we dont have acess to reply messages? how he can do?

I may be able to answer that one. They need to register for a forums account by clicking "Join us Today" at the top of the page. If they aren't logged in, then they can't reply. If they are logged in and can't reply, then they probably didn't confirm their account. If that happens, ask them to use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and AsstModerator or one of his people will see what can be done.

Everything that Pedro says is true and I agree.
I am an aggrieved customer.
But it is not the only serious situation.
I requested a withdrawal the day 16/08/2012, until now not had any response

I'm one of pedropires2's customers and I subscrive all what he said. The youtradefx broker damaged our interests. It's unqualified the action of to block the access to platform.

After all These issues we request our money Back but we still waiting.

If someone Is thinking to put money in youtradefx broker, please don't do it!

Back