Big scam

Caroline85

Recruit
I started working with a trading company, I had hopes that I would be able to double them, at first they gave me bonuses and I was very excited. At first, I was happy with them but after a few months when I was in a bad financial situation I decided to get my money out of the account. There the disaster happened, I can't even imagine how they can be so rude to me. They simply stole my money. The last time when I checked my account I had about 19560 USD.
Since that time I am trying to get the money back.

I have tried to call them, wrote messages to them, they said to me it was in the process, they would inform me when there be any information. And one day suddenly I got blocked by the company and also by my account manager.

I don't know what else to do, I am in trouble, lost and confused. There is no available email address and phone number to contact them.

I started working with a trading company, I had hopes that I would be able to double them, at first they gave me bonuses and I was very excited. At first, I was happy with them but after a few months when I was in a bad financial situation I decided to get my money out of the account. There the disaster happened, I can't even imagine how they can be so rude to me. They simply stole my money. The last time when I checked my account I had about 19560 USD.
Since that time I am trying to get the money back.

I have tried to call them, wrote messages to them, they said to me it was in the process, they would inform me when there be any information. And one day suddenly I got blocked by the company and also by my account manager.

I don't know what else to do, I am in trouble, lost and confused. There is no available email address and phone number to contact them.
Can we have a company name, please?

The we b is full of scumbags unfortunately. I hear the same stories again and again. Please do your homework people and when people offer unrealistic returns they are are lying to you....

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 2:01 PM

Back