I can't withdraw from FX ACE

Is there anybody who can help me? What should be the steps in this type of SCAMMING issues? Any help will be appreciated. thank you

Wherever you are, file reports with IC3.gov and eConsumer.gov

Report the license misuse to CySEC.

If you are outside the US, you should try to file complaints with whatever government agency deals with cybercrime.

How, when, and how much was each deposit to your wife's account and to your account?

Wherever you are, file reports with IC3.gov and eConsumer.gov

Report the license misuse to CySEC.

If you are outside the US, you should try to file complaints with whatever government agency deals with cybercrime.

How, when, and how much was each deposit to your wife's account and to your account?
Hello.

I invested through cryptocurrency. I understood that this is the worst way start trading ( I myself invested around 14 000 usd. and my wife invested aroun 150 usd. This was all my investment. I will check the websites which you mentioned above. Thank you for support.

Just to clear the air with this, FXAce.com are stealing the identity of Ace-FX.com to defraud people and they are in no way connected officially. I have contacted Ace-FX.com today and spoken to the manager there. This other person has used their identity before with a website called fxpro which was used to defraud people. In other words, the contact details above are not the same people and are victims of this as much as yourself.

Sorry but what other do you expect from such unknown so called broker?
Thank you for your message but you have No idea, scammers prey on the vulnerable and nativity of people thats how they get away with it

yes. you are right. they are really scammer. not broker. I did a big mistake and sent money via bitcoin which is almost impossible to trace it. Exchange service is fake adress I think. They just want to show that they have an adress.

Just to clear the air with this, FXAce.com are stealing the identity of Ace-FX.com to defraud people and they are in no way connected officially. I have contacted Ace-FX.com today and spoken to the manager there. This other person has used their identity before with a website called fxpro which was used to defraud people. In other words, the contact details above are not the same people and are victims of this as much as yourself.
so you mean. no way to get money back right?

so you mean. no way to get money back right?
What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting the scam. Take screen shots of all communication, trades, transfers, etc. so you can document this crime. The scam is called Pig Butchering and the video below has more details about how it works. You can also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) as they have free live chat on their website to help all victims.

Back