Biggest scammer yet@Ricky Forex Expert

Vsk617

Recruit
The biggest scammer yet.In his telegram channel he posted about the free account management,this got me interested as he posted a lot of screenshots of other clients.i contacted him he agreed to a (50-50)
Profit,loss agreement.I made an account in the first 2 days he made some money ,but later he made my account zero .A proper trader would know not to take a big lot size which the equity cannot afford.He then posted tp hit on his channel as usual scamming people with his fake name as “Ricky Forex” .he did not respond to any of my messages later on . When i called him out for promoting his account management he blocked me .Yes the market is unpredictable but then a proper trader would never take such a huge lot size and risk it all .guys stay
safe from these scammers

his telegram channel is : t.me/joinchat/NCIZI1UiXXOqOLyOnSoMTw
His real name is :sufyan jutt

Attachments

• 63297922-7803-449C-AD20-D7851FD2A8D0.jpeg
    63297922-7803-449C-AD20-D7851FD2A8D0.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 18
The biggest scammer yet.In his telegram channel he posted about the free account management,this got me interested as he posted a lot of screenshots of other clients.i contacted him he agreed to a (50-50)
Profit,loss agreement.I made an account in the first 2 days he made some money ,but later he made my account zero .A proper trader would know not to take a big lot size which the equity cannot afford.He then posted tp hit on his channel as usual scamming people with his fake name as “Ricky Forex” .he did not respond to any of my messages later on . When i called him out for promoting his account management he blocked me .Yes the market is unpredictable but then a proper trader would never take such a huge lot size and risk it all .guys stay
safe from these scammers

Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

safe from these scammers

I’m sorry you got scammed by a fake account pretending to be me.

My only telegram username is : @ rickytheinvestor
And my Instagram username is @ riskyricky

There are so many of these fake accounts out there and I am doing the best I can to report them but they keep coming up.

Reach out to me ricky@marketmastersacademy.com and I’ll make sure you are taken care of for your unfortunate loss.

Back