BigOption SCAM?

Emily Jacobs

Private
I have not allowed Kevin White to trade for me.

But he was the one that took my cash account and turned it all into "bonus" without my knowledge nor my consent.

AftabFinance

Banned spammer for BigOption
I really doubt that Kevin White works there. A recent investigation took place and no individual were found under that name. You should review with the Compliance Department. Don't deal with the account managers, deal directly with the Legal side.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I think the story on Kevin White changes randomly each day. This sort of "he's an account manager, CEO, not an employee, was fired, was moved to another department" ever-changing stories is deliberately done by scam brokers to frustrate clients into giving up.

AftabFinance

I think the story on Kevin White changes randomly each day. This sort of "he's an account manager, CEO, not an employee, was fired, was moved to another department" ever-changing stories is deliberately done by scam brokers to frustrate clients into giving up.
According to the reviews I have read online, it seems like it. An ever-changing story for one persona that could be fictitious.

AftabFinance

To future Traders out there looking to trade in Binary Options, be aware of the reviews that goes around, as well as, do your own research on the particular platform you wish to trade on. Like you've seen, the persona of Kevin White could be fictitious. So for future reference, if that name mentioned to you by your broker (regardless of whichever trading platform it is), walk away. Do not invest!