• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BigOption SCAM?

I am having an issue with a company
I sent a formal invitation for BigOption to join this discussion thread. The reply was...

Dear Bill K,

Thank you for contacting BigOption Customer Support.

Please be advise that we have replied to all the customer’s emails. Moreover, we called the customer and assisted him concerning the queries in his account.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Should you have any more query, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Kind Regards,

Note: BigOption is already blacklisted on fairbinaryoptions.com
fairbinaryoptions.com/blog/2015/07/16/bigoption-blacklisted/
and here
fairbinaryoptions.com/contact/binary-options-blacklist

That's a BRILLIANT tactic to try. Not all sites will remove awards, but none will ever remove an award if no one complains.

Unregulated proof evidence !!!

I have got replied emails from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM), and Comisión Nacional de Mercado de Valores (CNMV). Please see below.
FCA -> http://puu.sh/jHTUi/4657b877e1.png
AFM -> http://puu.sh/jHTY0/7549fc7c85.png
CNMV -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/69174q1z9vc5qqc/Gmail - Regulated Binary Option Broker by CNMV.pdf?dl=0

Although CNMV didn't state that BigOption is not regulated by them but they give a link for finding regulate brokers.
http://www.cnmv.es/portal/Consultas/BusquedaPorEntidad.aspx

I have searched keyword Big, Option, BigOption, BigMarket, BigMarketum but not found.
http://puu.sh/jRddv/456075b320.png
But I could find other regulated brokers, please see below.
http://puu.sh/jNzXI/9cbfa0c26c.png
http://puu.sh/jNxOB/9faabb7d86.png
http://puu.sh/jNxSd/a0bf4471cb.png

See email replied by Kevin White on 25 Aug 2015.

This will not help you.
I understand that you are aggravated that you lost money with me, but I never lied to you.
I never told you that we are regulated, and I never cheated you.
You agreed for me to trade for you and for the transactions on your card, and we have all of the documents proving so.
You are making a very huge fool of yourself, honestly.
There is always a risk on the market, and that is written ALL OVER THE WEBSITE.
You cannot get your money back, it was lost in the market.
We do not have your money, it is in the market.
You can continue all that you want; we are not scared of such posts, as our lawyers are already on the case and disputing the claims.
You need to begin accepting that you made this decision and stop blaming other people.
Yes, I have no delivered what I promised – but this does not give you justice to request the money back.
Everybody lost on this venture, not just you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2zzauzt27y5sxw/Gmail - Kevin White - Unregulated proof evidence.pdf?dl=0

I made 2 withdrawals for my mom's hospital bill on last Monday 27 July 2015. My Expert Trader (Kevin White) from BigOption told me that he did some reserved trades with investment bank last week which could not be cancelled. It sounds like auto trade for 2 weeks long term. He said he reserved trades for Canadian and Oil. I negotiated him to withdraw $5,000 and it was success but I need to cancel another withdraw in order to cancel reserved trades he made. I think it is a big liar. After I cancelled my withdraw, kevin did some trades immediately on USDJPY and OIL and all trades got LOSS result for $17,500 in total just in an hour.(http://puu.sh/jeyMn/54657ac252.png) I changed my password and terminated expert trade contract immediately. I still have some money left in my account but only the bonus which I can't withdraw. The only way is to win trade until it exceeds the bonus level.

I asked Support BigOption many questions but no respond. I got only email said that my case was escalated to that department or that manager and it's gone. Please see below questions I submitted to BigOption.

Please answer these questions I have got advise from Mr. Kevin White

IS IT TRUE?

1. Can Expert trader reserve some trades in advance with investment bank for trader?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/awum1vb5wg59aei/CALLX_27-7-2015_13-56-11_p442035144276.mp3?dl=0

2. Do I need to cancel my withdraw request for cancellation reserved trades made by Expert trader?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yo6q1797yn9zdo/CALLX_27-7-2015_14-17-1_p442035144276.mp3?dl=0

3. Will Expert trader lose their license if their client loss money by his trade?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tliudk9qjpyafsm/CALLX_14-7-2015_19-42-32_p442035144276.mp3?dl=0

4. It is not allowed for client to see Expert trader's license or any identification document.

5. Expert trader gain 15% commission of client's profit on trade binary option and they will get it when client withdraw money.

6. Can Expert trader convince client to over investment and over trade?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/km7smpu3x...35144276_CommissionLicenseOverInvest.mp3?dl=0

I also asked them about Platinum account privilege.

BigOption’s Platinum Account is for exclusive customers who perform high trade volume (What's the maximum) and require personalised trading advice. Along with all the benefits that you are entitled to, you will also benefit from a tailor-made account, suitable for your ever-changing needs, as in:

Exclusive Daily Market Review Email (Never got it)
Advanced Guide to Trading (Got 1 training session for short term trade from Lucy Heston)
20 Risk-Free Trades* (***please explain more***)
Up to 100% Investment Bonus
Personal Account Manager (Amy Bright but do nothing)
Platinum Trading Signals up to 2 months (worth $599) (Never got it)
Additional bonuses on every deposit (please explain more)
Daily One-on-One session with our trading expert (Kevin White has been terminated from my trading expert)
Advanced Auto Trading Robot (Never got it)

It might be lucky that I just installed CallX mobile application which I have all sound records between Kenvin and me.

You can find all record sound from this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u70fs33e4330k39/AACjy5snTzhm24x0GHfFGdAKa?dl=0

You can find all email exchange from this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xlhxr0o83dy9bp3/AAD5Rsf0jvOwk3frcwsxPJJMa?dl=0

I don't know whether who can explain how the credit card dispute process works.
What can I do now? Please advise.

BigOption address:
BIGMARKETUM Ltd. The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3PP, United Kingdom.

On the other thread posted a different address
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...on-com-scam-broker-post190936.html#post190936

Name & Registered Office:
BIG MARKETS MU LTD
1A, ARCADE HOUSE
TEMPLE FORTUNE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
NW11 7TL
Company No. 09223581

Hello,

I am new here so I'm not sure if this is where I document my nightmare from BigOption. But here goes (sorry, this is a long post):

1. Started with BO in January 3 and by February 19, my first Acct Mgr. (Danny Morgan) wiped out my account - my total cash deposit was $111,000. He had no sense of acct management and traded way over my deposited balance. He even pulled in a bonus of $75,000 without my knowledge.

2. While I was still in shock, got a call from Acct Mgr. Jordan Clay called and told me he realized Danny Morgan messed up and wiped out my account and told me he will take over. But he needed a deposit of $20K so that he will resurrect my dead account and he will match it with 20K bonus.

3. By end of March, Jordan Clay didn't do so hot, so Acct Mgr. Lindsay Wells called and told me she will take over since Jordan Clay did not do what he promised. Her recovery proposal was that I start a brand new "all cash account" so that there will always liquid funds available for me should I want to make withdrawals and that in 3 months, she would be able to get back what I invested with her. (I have all the emails documentation).

4. I was persuaded by Lindsay Well’s sincerity and indeed I need to get on to some path of recovery since I am a retiree and my money is very important to me. All told, she persuaded me to wire deposit $100,000 with full insurance coverage. Meaning should there be any loss, she will pay back into my account the OTM trades. I have two contracts in my possession with her signature, Finance Mgr. and my own signature.

5. Lindsay Wells called me on May 8 and told me the CEO is willing to give me a "grant" of 20K should I deposit another 30K into the account. I then did another wire deposit of 30K but saw the 20K applied to my account as "bonus". When she called the next day, I specifically asked her why does the banking history say "bonus" to the 20K. She said on the client side on the platform, it shows "bonus", but on the finance side, BO knows this is a grant. I dropped the issue.

6. By the second week of June, I lost contact of her, no emails, no phone....nothing. After 2 more weeks, after many email attempts, I found out from LiveChat "she no longer works for BO and I have been assigned to another acct mgr."

7. After waiting for 3 days, Acct Mgr. Robert Nixon called and told me that he and his boss (Steve Hamilton) want to combine my two accounts and put me with the retirement investment group where we get 11+% monthly dividend and he will do 10 trades each month. I was delighted. But of course, I need to do a wire deposit of 30K so that he can give me a "bonus" match of 50K because of "the unfortunate experiences I've had so far and they are trying to make it up to me" By that time, it was the third week of June. Robert Nixon continually reassured me that I need to deposit the 30K into the first dead account and this account is "all cash". I told him that is not right because I'd rather use the cash account for fear of losing the ability to withdraw. He insisted everything going forward should be done on the first account and "Don’t worry, all is well".

8. Since the idea of collecting dividend sounded attractive to me, I kept on emailing acct Robert Nixon and Steve Hamilton when the balance of the two accounts be merged? No response for first 3 weeks in July.

9. After 3 weeks, I saw the moving of the balance from the cash account to the first account. To my horror, the withdrawals and deposits from the source account to the target account all were categorized as "bonus". So, between the two accounts, every activity of withdrawal and deposit were categorized as "bonus" even though the funds that are moving around were all from my cash balance. I assumed now that the funds are there, I should be able to start collecting the July dividend.....NOT.

10. Then the real nightmare started. I started to call and call and call; email after email after email. No response. I had numerous questions and concerns. No response. All of July and August I felt like I was in a black hole shouting to no one. Acct Mgr. Robert Nixon did 11 trades all together in the dead account but of course the amount of trade was within the cash balance that was transferred over.

11. I emailed to the multiple management staff whose names and emails were given to me by the LiveChat support staff. Finally got into contact with another senior broker and pleaded to him to please help. This broker tried and after 3 weeks, I emailed him back to tell him I am still in a black hole. He said he was sorry but he could not help me.

12. By August 19th, I emailed to the CEO and requested another acct mgr due to the lack of communication from both Steve Hamilton and Robert Nixon and indicated I will pull out all of my funds and terminate with BO.

13. By August 25, I was told they have assigned me to Kevin White who happens to be the CEO of BO and of course he asked for a wire deposit of 21K in order to go forward to help bring back my account. I was confused by what he meant and I frankly had no more money to deposit.

14. Then he told me very simply that: 1. I have no more cash in the account, the balance I see on the platform are all bonus money. 2. I have been taken out of the retirement investment group because I requested another broker. 3. He didn't know I did not receive my July dividend. 4. He has no control over other retirement groups since there are several. 5. The insurance contract policy has been changed one month after my insurance contract was signed. ( I never knew that, no one contacted me). 6. Unless there is a wire deposit going forward, nothing will happen and all the funds there are not mine but BO’s.

15. My total cash deposit was $111,000 + 160,000 = $271,000. I withdrew 2 times for the amount of 10K each. So my total loss is: $251,000.

Below is the email I just sent to the CEO why the transfer of my cash from my cash account were all categorized as “bonus”.

*********************************************************************************
From 308281 (initially the cash account) to the first dead account 221095

On 7/22: Transferring the balance initially out of the source cash account 308281: why is this categorized as "bonus" into the target account? This doesn't make sense to me. The money sitting in 308281 was cash but once it leaves and input into 221095, it is categorized as "bonus". ??Why?? My understanding of bonus $ is the matching $ bonus from BO to client to have more leverage in trading. (Of course, now I know I should never have accepted any bonus from BO from the beginning. That was my mistake from the start)

What I am seeing is that 2 accounts where $ travels between both, had been categorized as "bonus" on 7/22. This is an incorrect classification and assignment from BO Finance dept. In reality on 7/22, the bonus was my own money coming out of 308281. Please look into my account and let me know whether or not I am correct.

On 8/28 same thing: Moving back the balance from 220195 to 308281 is again categorized as "bonus". ??Why?? So all together between 7/22 and 8/28, 4 "bonus" amount got logged into my account. This is an error on BO Finance dept from my perspective.

As an aside, after the balance transferred over into 221095 during July, Robert just did a handful of trades (11) with my cash from 308281. 7 out of the 9 that expired were ITM. These ITM became BO money or my money? My understanding is since the cash went into 221095 was cash and the trades became ITM, shouldn't the profit still be my cash and not bonus?

I just want to speak my mind and have BO clarify if I am on the wrong track. I feel I really want to dispute this because something doesn't look right and feel right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Today, I sent an email to Steve Hamilton, Robert Nixon, Finance Dept and cc’d to Kevin White the following:

Steve, Robert and Finance staff,

I was informed by Kevin White, your CEO, that the initial insurance contract that I signed between Lindsay Wells, Jacob Hatlin and myself in April of this year was changed in May. I was not informed by you (Steve) regarding this change until Aug 31.

May I please see a softcopy of this revision in writing especially I need to see the date the change was implemented and the name(s) of the BO authorities that signed it.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
****************************************************************************************************************
*Of course, no response from anyone in BO so far.*

Any help from you folks in this site would be appreciated. Yes indeed I really want to get my money back. Having my cash changed to bonus in one month arbitrarily by BO was not something I ever expected in my wildest dream!

Thanks for reading this.

Hello,

I am new here so I'm not sure if this is where I document my nightmare from BigOption. But here goes (sorry, this is a long post):

1. Started with BO in January 3 and by February 19, my first Acct Mgr. (Danny Morgan) wiped out my account - my total cash deposit was $111,000. He had no sense of acct management and traded way over my deposited balance. He even pulled in a bonus of $75,000 without my knowledge.

2. While I was still in shock, got a call from Acct Mgr. Jordan Clay called and told me he realized Danny Morgan messed up and wiped out my account and told me he will take over. But he needed a deposit of $20K so that he will resurrect my dead account and he will match it with 20K bonus.

3. By end of March, Jordan Clay didn't do so hot, so Acct Mgr. Lindsay Wells called and told me she will take over since Jordan Clay did not do what he promised. Her recovery proposal was that I start a brand new "all cash account" so that there will always liquid funds available for me should I want to make withdrawals and that in 3 months, she would be able to get back what I invested with her. (I have all the emails documentation).

4. I was persuaded by Lindsay Well’s sincerity and indeed I need to get on to some path of recovery since I am a retiree and my money is very important to me. All told, she persuaded me to wire deposit $100,000 with full insurance coverage. Meaning should there be any loss, she will pay back into my account the OTM trades. I have two contracts in my possession with her signature, Finance Mgr. and my own signature.

5. Lindsay Wells called me on May 8 and told me the CEO is willing to give me a "grant" of 20K should I deposit another 30K into the account. I then did another wire deposit of 30K but saw the 20K applied to my account as "bonus". When she called the next day, I specifically asked her why does the banking history say "bonus" to the 20K. She said on the client side on the platform, it shows "bonus", but on the finance side, BO knows this is a grant. I dropped the issue.

6. By the second week of June, I lost contact of her, no emails, no phone....nothing. After 2 more weeks, after many email attempts, I found out from LiveChat "she no longer works for BO and I have been assigned to another acct mgr."

7. After waiting for 3 days, Acct Mgr. Robert Nixon called and told me that he and his boss (Steve Hamilton) want to combine my two accounts and put me with the retirement investment group where we get 11+% monthly dividend and he will do 10 trades each month. I was delighted. But of course, I need to do a wire deposit of 30K so that he can give me a "bonus" match of 50K because of "the unfortunate experiences I've had so far and they are trying to make it up to me" By that time, it was the third week of June. Robert Nixon continually reassured me that I need to deposit the 30K into the first dead account and this account is "all cash". I told him that is not right because I'd rather use the cash account for fear of losing the ability to withdraw. He insisted everything going forward should be done on the first account and "Don’t worry, all is well".

8. Since the idea of collecting dividend sounded attractive to me, I kept on emailing acct Robert Nixon and Steve Hamilton when the balance of the two accounts be merged? No response for first 3 weeks in July.

9. After 3 weeks, I saw the moving of the balance from the cash account to the first account. To my horror, the withdrawals and deposits from the source account to the target account all were categorized as "bonus". So, between the two accounts, every activity of withdrawal and deposit were categorized as "bonus" even though the funds that are moving around were all from my cash balance. I assumed now that the funds are there, I should be able to start collecting the July dividend.....NOT.

10. Then the real nightmare started. I started to call and call and call; email after email after email. No response. I had numerous questions and concerns. No response. All of July and August I felt like I was in a black hole shouting to no one. Acct Mgr. Robert Nixon did 11 trades all together in the dead account but of course the amount of trade was within the cash balance that was transferred over.

11. I emailed to the multiple management staff whose names and emails were given to me by the LiveChat support staff. Finally got into contact with another senior broker and pleaded to him to please help. This broker tried and after 3 weeks, I emailed him back to tell him I am still in a black hole. He said he was sorry but he could not help me.

12. By August 19th, I emailed to the CEO and requested another acct mgr due to the lack of communication from both Steve Hamilton and Robert Nixon and indicated I will pull out all of my funds and terminate with BO.

13. By August 25, I was told they have assigned me to Kevin White who happens to be the CEO of BO and of course he asked for a wire deposit of 21K in order to go forward to help bring back my account. I was confused by what he meant and I frankly had no more money to deposit.

14. Then he told me very simply that: 1. I have no more cash in the account, the balance I see on the platform are all bonus money. 2. I have been taken out of the retirement investment group because I requested another broker. 3. He didn't know I did not receive my July dividend. 4. He has no control over other retirement groups since there are several. 5. The insurance contract policy has been changed one month after my insurance contract was signed. ( I never knew that, no one contacted me). 6. Unless there is a wire deposit going forward, nothing will happen and all the funds there are not mine but BO’s.

15. My total cash deposit was $111,000 + 160,000 = $271,000. I withdrew 2 times for the amount of 10K each. So my total loss is: $251,000.

Below is the email I just sent to the CEO why the transfer of my cash from my cash account were all categorized as “bonus”.

*********************************************************************************
From 308281 (initially the cash account) to the first dead account 221095

On 7/22: Transferring the balance initially out of the source cash account 308281: why is this categorized as "bonus" into the target account? This doesn't make sense to me. The money sitting in 308281 was cash but once it leaves and input into 221095, it is categorized as "bonus". ??Why?? My understanding of bonus $ is the matching $ bonus from BO to client to have more leverage in trading. (Of course, now I know I should never have accepted any bonus from BO from the beginning. That was my mistake from the start)

What I am seeing is that 2 accounts where $ travels between both, had been categorized as "bonus" on 7/22. This is an incorrect classification and assignment from BO Finance dept. In reality on 7/22, the bonus was my own money coming out of 308281. Please look into my account and let me know whether or not I am correct.

On 8/28 same thing: Moving back the balance from 220195 to 308281 is again categorized as "bonus". ??Why?? So all together between 7/22 and 8/28, 4 "bonus" amount got logged into my account. This is an error on BO Finance dept from my perspective.

As an aside, after the balance transferred over into 221095 during July, Robert just did a handful of trades (11) with my cash from 308281. 7 out of the 9 that expired were ITM. These ITM became BO money or my money? My understanding is since the cash went into 221095 was cash and the trades became ITM, shouldn't the profit still be my cash and not bonus?

I just want to speak my mind and have BO clarify if I am on the wrong track. I feel I really want to dispute this because something doesn't look right and feel right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Today, I sent an email to Steve Hamilton, Robert Nixon, Finance Dept and cc’d to Kevin White the following:

Steve, Robert and Finance staff,

I was informed by Kevin White, your CEO, that the initial insurance contract that I signed between Lindsay Wells, Jacob Hatlin and myself in April of this year was changed in May. I was not informed by you (Steve) regarding this change until Aug 31.

May I please see a softcopy of this revision in writing especially I need to see the date the change was implemented and the name(s) of the BO authorities that signed it.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
****************************************************************************************************************
*Of course, no response from anyone in BO so far.*

Any help from you folks in this site would be appreciated. Yes indeed I really want to get my money back. Having my cash changed to bonus in one month arbitrarily by BO was not something I ever expected in my wildest dream!

Thanks for reading this. (My apologies, I think I posted this in the wrong section earlier)

Back